• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] [8.7] Ascalon | custom MID-EXP RPG with unique gameplay

Boy, you can see that you dont play much yourself rofl. And btw, this is not rl tibia is it? Im so tired of ppl saying thats not RL, well open your eyes. This is a Custom server, this is the way Fare/Crew wants it, and it got lots of players. And i dont understand why you would bot, i would understand on Rl, but on ot? Dont you play it cuz ur sick of rl, and want more diffrence in tibia?
And i can't really understand your timing on getting a lvl rofl, on all lvls you can lvl on 5-7 minutes. And thats not long, its plenty of other ots where u use 30-40 min on 1 lvl. So if its that bad i really dont know why you stayed as long as you have.

There is a craftig NPC in Cyclops, if you would mind taking a look urself. And what you get from him? a recipe that you need for another quest.
agreed, hence with the title "[Switzerland] Ascalon | 8.7 based | custom MID-EXP RPG with unique gameplay"

Boy, you can see that you dont play much yourself rofl. And btw, this is not rl tibia is it? Im so tired of ppl saying thats not RL, well open your eyes. This is a Custom server, this is the way Fare/Crew wants it, and it got lots of players. And i dont understand why you would bot, i would understand on Rl, but on ot? Dont you play it cuz ur sick of rl, and want more diffrence in tibia?
And i can't really understand your timing on getting a lvl rofl, on all lvls you can lvl on 5-7 minutes. And thats not long, its plenty of other ots where u use 30-40 min on 1 lvl. So if its that bad i really dont know why you stayed as long as you have.

There is a craftig NPC in Cyclops, if you would mind taking a look urself. And what you get from him? a recipe that you need for another quest.
And what does that recipe do? Just a quest item? WOOOW.....I'm betting there is like 1535413 cyclops drones and smiths around the place making it ultra impossible to get there as a archer.. correct me if I am wrong.. Just asuming.. didn't even know about that npc.. /care still useless... 1 recipe doesn't make a big difference.. and I have to kill monsters to get there.. making it impossible to have a little crafter char.

I didn't say it was RL tibia.. Did I? I was compareing it to RL tibia and another MMORPG.. Man its 9am here and I haven't slept yet.. I still read better than you xD I wonder why you didn't write a single usefull thing in your comment xD I bet there isn't really anything unique about the server other than the super awesome spells that could be sooooo good for pvp if it wasn't lvl 35225235252+ to use it. Not to mention there isn't a single rune to make up for the lack of things you can use at low lvl.. What am I supposed to do with magic wall? LOL people can walk inside them xD I mwalled a player I was going to kill.. I mwalled before I was going attack.. he just walked past it like nothing... I was like "God damn its not even worth attacking this guy... He got thro my master plan" I was actually planning how I was going to kill him and when I would use my attack speed buff (rabies - Frenzy).. And the noob just walks in my mwall :D (facepalm)

Not to mention you can make yourself unkillable by making 2 chars and making a guild on each and go in war agaist eachother.. Nobody can attack you.. You can hunt in peace and annoy others as much as you want.. (SOOOOO COOOOL) I can't kill the fker that stands in my face saying "JAJAJJAJAAJA" cause he is in war with another :D
Oh btw.. I hate it when people stand in my face saying "JAJAJAAJAAJAJA".. its so annoying..

agreed, hence with the title "[Switzerland] Ascalon | 8.7 based | custom MID-EXP RPG with unique gameplay"

Unique gameplay indeed... a server that has the potential of being a good RPG and War server is a shitty server with like 3 frags for redskulll and guildwar? who would fking war on that server? Not to mention you need like ultra high lvl to kill someone cause both your equipment in low lvl is useless.. your weapon does 0 damage agaist players.. and there simply isn't anything making up for the lack of spells at low lvl.. Indeed the spells are ultra awesome.. Having Vayne's Condemn on tibia.. how awesome that is.. too bad its useless when killing monsters.. The server should just be No-PvP server and everyone should go kill monsters until they get bored of doing the same for many weeks straight.. You will understand my point when you are done with killing the same monster over and over. Ohh did you know? to get something usefull you must first find a redskull monster.. the chance of meeting one is 0.01%.. And if you are unlucky like me.. You might end up with super awesome loot callled "Nothing" -.-

Last edited:
After this post I will stop now, because it actually seems useless to have an argument with a little kid like this.
However it doesn't seem that you actually played the server.

Red skullls ALWAYS have loot, at least a ability stone. They drop the same stuff as normal monster just with increased loot rate, so you do not have to find a RS mob.
You were probably a genius and tried to kill that player in a quest area.
Just stop comparing this OT to real tibia, where you do not have any useful spells until level ~40 too, so stop crying about "you need ultra high level". (You are level 200 in 2 days~)
You do not have to kill the same monsters all over again, there are plenty alternatives. Either go hunt easier monsters, try stronger ones, go find quests or do the tasks.
War and PK is pretty fun and you probably just lack a team. Why would you try to war on level 50?
If you are unable to do a quest you are obviously too weak, how much sense would it make if every level 10 char could do any quest?
If you find game weaknesses why don't you just report them instead of crying about it.

and finally last but not least: Why do you play the fucking server if there is not a bit you like about it, nobody forces you, just go and bot on any real map and die due to boredom.
This is probably the most fun server you can find, as even exploring, questing and huting is made fun.

i not going to post my big opinion on this becuse it would be stupid since u wont even read it....

but ill say this... botting is shit way to play... to all idea of playing tibia or custom tibia ( what ever ) is to discover the unknown of the server by ur self
if u do it with a bot u either leveling with botting so u wont do it by ur self which is shit if u ask me the whole point is to find hidden places get exicted when u get a good drop or so , do quests get friends and shit alot to do but when ur botting is so much less... u auto heal and auto loot it takes the fun out of tibia ( same as tibia custom ) in my opinion.

if botting is not allowed how come Fare or Wofly / any other support member knows who to botters , ban them once , but they KEEP BOTTING , and do noting about it.
thats the wierd shit.... they bot get ban and bot again but now since they did it once , the server team looks like he DOSENT CARE if they bot again....
hope the botters will get Perment Ban or someone talk some senes to them becuse it destroy game for others.

Kind Regards , Jorden.

After this post I will stop now, because it actually seems useless to have an argument with a little kid like this.
However it doesn't seem that you actually played the server.

Red skullls ALWAYS have loot, at least a ability stone. They drop the same stuff as normal monster just with increased loot rate, so you do not have to find a RS mob.
You were probably a genius and tried to kill that player in a quest area.
Just stop comparing this OT to real tibia, where you do not have any useful spells until level ~40 too, so stop crying about "you need ultra high level". (You are level 200 in 2 days~)
You do not have to kill the same monsters all over again, there are plenty alternatives. Either go hunt easier monsters, try stronger ones, go find quests or do the tasks.
War and PK is pretty fun and you probably just lack a team. Why would you try to war on level 50?
If you are unable to do a quest you are obviously too weak, how much sense would it make if every level 10 char could do any quest?
If you find game weaknesses why don't you just report them instead of crying about it.

and finally last but not least: Why do you play the fucking server if there is not a bit you like about it, nobody forces you, just go and bot on any real map and die due to boredom.
This is probably the most fun server you can find, as even exploring, questing and huting is made fun.
I did read like half of your post then when I saw the part where you said you dont have any usefull spells until lvl 40+ on rl tibia I had to write this...
I got killed on Aurora on rl tibia some days ago...I am lvl 25 knight.. 2 sorcs lvl 18 and 19 was at cyclopspolis.. They tried to kill me when I went inside too.. I didn't even talk to them.. I went there with 40 pots.. usally enough for atleast 1 hour hunting.. I couldn't even get to the mountain where you get to edron when I tried to run.. Stairjumping didn't help cause I don't have infinite pots..
i don't play on it :D I was playing on it :p and I want it to improve.. I told fare probably 1251015 times about what he can do.. he didn't even answer with a "hmm I will think about it" EVER! its like talking to a wall.. rather write it somewhere visible so someone else can see..
Uhm.. I am not asking to be able to do PoI at lvl 10.. Idk where in my post you got that from..
War consists of many vs many.. 2 vs 1 isn't a war.. And if you was annoying me by killing the monsters I have to kill without even considering asking if you can hunt with us.. I would surely kill you..
The tasks sends me to the same place I hunt or way too strong monsters... When I meet 2 cyclops drones I use atleast 10 pots cause I can't run or keep my distance as a pally and got nobody to hunt with. My friends doesn't want to try the server cause the old ascalon sucked hard.. Had to be lvl 200+ and get promotion to heal another... Fare did a good job on reduceing Exura sio to lvl 40 or 45..
REDSKULLS DON'T ALWAYS have loot.. you are wrong on that one.. Mine dropped nothing. and it was a "titantica" thingy... I don't remember the name of the monster.. It was redskull I had to stair jump and waste alot of pots to kill him.. so I remember that very well..

if you go kill lower lvl monsters.. you get close to 0 exp.. cause exp gets reduced.. and most of the time.. you won't even get loot from the monsters.. Rumors say that your lootchance is lower if you kill lower lvled monsters... Are you telling me to go kill bog raiders? its not even fun.. cause I get 200-400 out of 12k+ exp each... 2 days to get lvl 200? I wonder why it took people like 2x the time to get that lvl at server launch...

War and pk is not fun when you get redskull and die from a monsters cause you get comboed.. cause uhm frag to get redskull is 3 or 5 or something?

I wasn't in a quest zone when I tried to kill that retard.. I was in the dungeon south east... where thoose mine dwellers and defenders are... I wanted to get the staff for the beggar addon and do the little g3 gem quest while doing the mine deffenders mission... The noob just went thro my magic wall.. Idk if it was a bug or not.

Not sure if I should write more.. I mean seriously.. Most of the time you guys don't read what I write anyway :p People thinking I'm saying stuff I never said and shit :D Ain't got time for that :p

i not going to post my big opinion on this becuse it would be stupid since u wont even read it....

but ill say this... botting is shit way to play... to all idea of playing tibia or custom tibia ( what ever ) is to discover the unknown of the server by ur self
if u do it with a bot u either leveling with botting so u wont do it by ur self which is shit if u ask me the whole point is to find hidden places get exicted when u get a good drop or so , do quests get friends and shit alot to do but when ur botting is so much less... u auto heal and auto loot it takes the fun out of tibia ( same as tibia custom ) in my opinion.

if botting is not allowed how come Fare or Wofly / any other support member knows who to botters , ban them once , but they KEEP BOTTING , and do noting about it.
thats the wierd shit.... they bot get ban and bot again but now since they did it once , the server team looks like he DOSENT CARE if they bot again....
hope the botters will get Perment Ban or someone talk some senes to them becuse it destroy game for others.

Kind Regards , Jorden.

In what way does botter destory gameplay for you? You realize that botters are usually alone and the owner of the char is usualy away.. Just kill the fucker with a big team and you are good lol.. he will be gone until he is back on his computer, and you will probably be in trouble when he gets back but its worth it XD
And hey... Inorder to explore the cool stuff on this server first you need levels, second you need EQ.. Levels is the hardest to get.. If I want to explore the part of the map I have never seen.. I would rather bot in rotworms while doing whatever I do in real life.. Job, school, sleep. Play another game for a change.. When I get back.. I can go and explore the whole map. To go to the eastern city place you must be lvl 75+... and 150+ to go hunting there.. I would go bot and cyclops or something and come back later with lvl 150 to go and explore there.. I am still exploring and still enjoying the game.. Just that I don't do the boring part... I get a bot to do it for me. So that makes botters just people who try to avoid the booring part of something for the better part.. If you use elfbot and combo people and auto heal and auto spells and whatever else.. Basicly you only look at the screen.. Now thats idiotic.. The person doing that should shoot himself or something cause thats not enjoying a game.

Last edited:
I told fare probably 1251015 times about what he can do.. he didn't even answer with a "hmm I will think about it" EVER! its like talking to a wall.. rather write it somewhere visible so someone else can see..
Stopped to read here :)

I can't really understand why its always happens, server starting just good, but then there come the wave of shit dropped on me. Fare allowing botters, omgomg. - damn, I wish I could insta-delete them, to keep gaming clear, but honestly, who the **** going to stay then? 20 players online? No, thanks. If someone is unhappy with my acting, he is free to quit. Incase he likes server, he must to addapt and play it as it is.

Fare ignores me, server unbalanced, all pk, monsters op. - If you want something changed, just drop a request, it's a pure bullshit I ever ignored anyone. I'm trying to listen to every feedback, even when I feel that person who left that feedback is pretty much haywire. Most of you don't even understand amount of work being done on this server, people trying to teach me 'aka change expcolor in config.lua to -1 and see what happens' while I actually can't find some time to sleep. Guys, if you like Ascalon and want it to improve, start from yourself.

Last edited:
/care :D
Its your server :D Destroy it like you want xD just don't come back to me and tell me why I didn't tell you what you could improve on the server :) do it self xD

Do you think that world turns arround you? bcus i dont think so.
Fare have more importants things TO-DO.

Just leave your opinition, and dont argument.

no one gives a fuck at me but the loot rate is to high, the experience rate is to high and the judgement against bottes ---> nothing.

Some great time gave my level 285 wizard away. Hope you keep enjoying the server.

When there is a certain aspect of the server that you would like to see changed, just post your opinion on the forum of the website, (see link). I can guarantee that Fare not only reads all posts, but seriously puts time into thinking about the suggestions.

Fare cares about the players and appreciates them. The server is pretty populated right now and Fare is always looking to find the correct balance between what all the different players want. If for instance, you think the loot rate or exp rate is to high, than you should make a suggestion about it. Things do get changed according to what the players want, but not to what just one players wants.

well i decided to reembark on this server XD VERY LONG TIME :>

Shame otclient has a bot module developed xD otherwise that woul of been ideal

compile with bot protection and require them to use your "official" version?
only thing i don't like about otclient is its size :/

I don't think 10mb is that big, not like it takes more than 1 minute to download.

I just looked at the development releases and yeah they're all like 10-15mb. Now I'm wondering how the hell mine compiled to 92mb on the latest commit o_O
(sorry for off-topic)

Do you think that world turns arround you? bcus i dont think so.

Just leave your opinition, and dont argument.
Uhm cause you have already proven me sooo many times that you actually listen.. How long is it since I quit ascalon? hmm atleast over 1 week.. Now lets look at when I said my first suggestion..

It was the 2nd day when Fare launched the server or the first.. What did I ask?
I asked if he could fix manaregen so it makes a difference depending on your Vocation instead of 6 on every vocation.. Has he fixed it yet? What did he fix instead? Oh yea added super usefull stuff-

He nerfed the damage on all lower level weapons instead of buffing the higher ones so low lvls became very weak.
He added stuff to donation shop.
He made so you can see how long a magic wall is up.. its like using elfbot and showing timers on shit...

K so... how is theese 3 things more usefull than fixing the damn manaregen? And don't even dare say that he has more important things to do when it takes under 1 minute to change it for 2 vocations... And he probably has MORE IMPORTANT things to do.. Having only 4 items in donor shop is way too little.. And he should honestly make it so if you are lvl 1 you hit 1 so he doesn't need to nerf our weapons anymore.
He should also add super emo stuff like showing timers on magic walls.. Because its so fun when the other guy knows when your magic wall is gonna dissapear.. In any other server the most fun part is looking at the guy panic when you pk him and forget about the magic wall and try to find another way around.. Now they can stand in its face and run like some noobs cause they know when it will dissappear and the attack probably can't time his magic wall properly to make it appear exactly when the first one goes out.

Seriously don't even think I was picking theese updates out because they was most useless... I just said the 2 first I saw and added the donator shop.. Cause the stuff in it is so useful.
Also I really don't know what you was doing on forgottenL :D You seem like you know much about developing a ot but on forgottenL you was admin and all you did was to exit in temple. You never helped anyone and honestly I don't even know which update you actually helped in :D Please just leave lol... your opinion is worthless.. Just like you.

Edit: HOLY MOTHER JESUS... INSANE!!!
Tickets price for monsters racing was lowered to 1k of gold.
What a usefull thing to do instead of fixing other NOT IMPORTANT stuff :)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!! xD

Last edited:
@Xedite, what are you fighting for? Want to point out that I am bad developer? I doubt anyone here need that to be proved; those ones who actually know something about programming and open tibia, can rate my work themself. I don't care about the rest.
But really, you picked 3 from dozens of changes and saying that your suggestion is more important...and I would say - no, they are not, at least not looked like they are. I nerfed damages of lower weapons, as it was a pure disbalance about how it is. Why that change sounds not urgent for you? Second example, is adding stuff to donation shop. Thats actually the most urgent feature for whole server, as the first month when we won't be able to pay our bills - server will be lifted. I doubt that basic regeneration is something more urgent, doubt that on server where everyone is using magic potions 24/7, 5 mana per second will solve any issue. And third example was a magic wall countdown, indeed, not the feature which was needed, but I bet developers going to understand me...Every single day, I woke up 9:00 and working on server until late evening. Most of the time I'm doing boring tasks like counting some damages, debugging bugs or so. Sometimes I want to do something cool, that patch, I really liked that idea which poped in my head, so I made it.

P.S. Indeed, I just checked and can admit that basic regeneration for vocations is wrongly set, however, let me explain how it works. Right now, I got over 600 lines of plain text in my TO_DO list. Every time I'm about to do something there, I starting to read it from the end, and once I see something which seems must be fixed now(or something I would really like to do in that moment), I picking that task. In that TODO list, some tasks are waiting for their turn since first season(its been already year), but its doesnt means I am ignoring someone. And well, some needed changes are just being lost there, it may happen...

Back
Top Bottom