• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
plz put 24h frag time or else random pk => quit, like last time.

plz put 24h frag time or else random pk => quit, like last time.

Fragtimes seems to be hard to balance tbh. But i'll look into this, I guess we'll keep it at 2 people getting the frag though? Not 4-5 as first Classicus.

not recommended , GM is corrupted i saw it. This man want only cash from your wallet and dont care about players.

not recommended , GM is corrupted i saw it. This man want only cash from your wallet and dont care about players.

You do not have to donate at all. You can play the server fine without donating a single euro. Thank you for your feedback though.

Ryan, how does every1 class/voc work ? Is all the vocations equally balanced, or is someone much better?? ty for answer

what would u recommend me to go? I usually like alot of dmg

Ryan, how does every1 class/voc work ? Is all the vocations equally balanced, or is someone much better?? ty for answer

This is 7.4 there is no more OP vocation then master sorcerer.

here we go again

milking-fracking.jpeg

'
PvP mages will be always stronger dmg wise. PvE I'd say paladin.

Als je zoveel kritiek krijgt dat je geld steelt waarom doe je dan niet zoals Mastercores ? Gratis donatie punten als je in een guild zit ofs. Hoeft niet per se maar je kan het toch klein beetje veranderen. Misschien bijvoorbeeld als je guild war hebt en een guild wint krijgt al die guild leden donatie punten ? Just my 2 cents man, succes.

Als je zoveel kritiek krijgt dat je geld steelt waarom doe je dan niet zoals Mastercores ? Gratis donatie punten als je in een guild zit ofs. Hoeft niet per se maar je kan het toch klein beetje veranderen. Misschien bijvoorbeeld als je guild war hebt en een guild wint krijgt al die guild leden donatie punten ? Just my 2 cents man, succes.

我不明白你在说什么请说英语让每一位CHINATOWN成员都可N00B以他妈的明白什么他妈的你说的就是我要说再用中文

Je hebt helemaal niks nodig uit de donation shop, alles is optioneel. Je hoeft helemaal niks uit te geven om te spelen, we verkopen geen items.

我不明白你在说什么请说英语让每一位CHINATOWN成员都可N00B以他妈的明白什么他妈的你说的就是我要说再用中文

SAEJAISEJASIOEKAOSK SAI GAYLORD ASJDIJAIOQWJDOQWIJEQWIEJ

Registrations are going great guys, thank you all for your regained support in Classicus :)

Je hebt helemaal niks nodig uit de donation shop, alles is optioneel. Je hoeft helemaal niks uit te geven om te spelen, we verkopen geen items.

Krijg je eerste paar dagen gratis premmy account ?

Krijg je eerste paar dagen gratis premmy account ?

Nee, anders word dat misbruikt door huizen over te sluizen elke x aantal gratis dagen.

In less then 16 hours over 200 accounts have been created. Thank you all for the great support and let's have fun on Saturday!

Last edited:
Buy 50 premium points for 5.20 EUR / Buy 200 premium points for 15.00 EUR ..... Really ? premium 30 days cost more with tibia rl..... This server want get €uros and bb...

PD: This scrolls adds 14 VIP days to your . Gives you the ability to buy houses, Eremo blessing and use VIP outfits. You get 10% more experience and have 10% more loot luck.

Really change this...

50 points = 5.20 €uros

200 points = 15.00 €uros

Buy 50 premium points for 5.20 EUR / Buy 200 premium points for 15.00 EUR ..... Really ? premium 30 days cost more with tibia rl..... This server want get €uros and bb...

PD: This scrolls adds 14 VIP days to your . Gives you the ability to buy houses, Eremo blessing and use VIP outfits. You get 10% more experience and have 10% more loot luck.

Really change this...

50 points = 5.20 €uros

200 points = 15.00 €uros

VIP is completely optional, you can play Classicus fine without getting VIP. You can still use any premium spell, go to any city/using boat. It is just optional for players who would like to support Classicus. Thank you for your feedback.

Really you said this ??? is optional ?? if you want "Aol" need vip for talk eremo if you want house need vip... man no is optional

Really you said this ??? is optional ?? if you want "Aol" need vip for talk eremo if you want house need vip... man no is optional

Amulet of loss is obtainable without VIP, of course. Houses are optional, you can play classicus fine without owning a house.

ofc i can play with no house but aol ?? hahaha and you want people pay 15€uros when you can trust dont want get cash and close this server...

10/10 reading skillz, go back to school plz.
vip is not even needed, who needs a house and outfits? only 10% exp is nice but its not the end of the world if u dont have it
and to all the ppl that say its just for money and then he resets, if u didnt fucking notice he only resets when everyone stops playing and the onnly way to revive it is to reset.. its the players fault for quitting or ruining a server not his

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom