• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck mate :)

emoticon-20683-src-6ba1b9fe93c3b784-28x28.png
BBv6l4K.png
BBv6l4K.png
BBv6l4K.png

Give it a month if. Which that's about every server now a days. They will keep it til they stop getting donations then just cut it off.
But good luck.

Not Recommended
GM fucking corrupted.
He thoughts only for money.
Fuck you RyanDDoS.

LESS THEN 24 HOURS TILL CLASSICUS LAUNCHING!! Over 600+ accounts have registered. Let's have fun tomorrow guys!

Last edited:
700+ accounts created, seriously guys, thank you for your interest! You rock!

700+ accounts created, seriously guys, thank you for your interest! You rock!

"There are 642 characters on 696 accounts on Classicus!" is not 700+. In Classicus 2.0 you had way more accounts the day before launch. Sorry but people are not trusting you anymore. Ill probably go with Classic tibia or Mastercores.

Ryan staina is added to map ?? I Hope not its unbalanced piece of shit and its destroy rpg climat if it will be on map me and my friends dont start play on server.

When people wanna Tibiacam for classicus he no have time to make.;)
Fuck you you only thoughts for money.

To be honest for a casual player like me there is no difference about corruption or whatever u accuse Rayan. I played claccxisuc v2 and it was most fun server for me since long time. I had great time there and Im going to play this version too hoping that not much will change compare to last version. Ok some ppl get "cheated" by Rayan in some ways but for the the vast majority of people Rayan did nothing that could bother us. Ignore ppl like Punio coze this kid is 15 yo without social life, and he decided to master his bitching skill and make this activity for his way of life..

"There are 642 characters on 696 accounts on Classicus!" is not 700+. In Classicus 2.0 you had way more accounts the day before launch. Sorry but people are not trusting you anymore. Ill probably go with Classic tibia or Mastercores.

At opening last Classicus there were a total of 600 accounts.

Almost 900 accounts currently created, that's insane guys. Thank you for the support, also client is now available for download :)

People fucked to play on Ryan Ots
He ddos mastercores.
Download his client and you connect to his botnet.
Bye. :)

Last edited:
People are fucked by going to the Ryan Ots
He ddos mastercores.
Download his client and you connect to his botnet.
Bye. :)
ddos would cause huge lags and u die if there are monsters around u, this is not what is happening on mastercores, its some server bug that causes it to lag monsters included
but ye blame ryan gz

If punio was the kind of friendly guy around, i could understand him or believe something of what he says but, being punio, knowing as most of us how and who is he its like i enjoy seeing him raging.
Well, a guy who is rude and cheater in some situations dares to make people understand his point of view? Better for you to create a new otland account and hide...actually we would think you are tampon due to your english level. But still..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back