• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Oldera 7.72 - WAR EDITION - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice to see u asslicking ryan ofc he dont bann u guys cuz most of u use some kind of bot

nice to see u asslicking ryan ofc he dont bann u guys cuz most of u use some kind of bot

"lol im no botter"
8QmaGRB.png

i have nothing against anyone here just leave me ALONE :mad:. just a game :)

i have nothing against anyone here just leave me ALONE :mad:. just a game :)

Aren't you even a little bit ashamed of yourself nicking zunri everywhere, when you are infact not zunri and probably doesn't even know the guy? haha jesus

Aren't you even a little bit ashamed of yourself nicking zunri everywhere, when you are infact not zunri and probably doesn't even know the guy? haha jesus
ofc not xD The Reason why i use this name because i like him i like the way he play xD i was playing with him in Eternia 2 years how do you know i dont know him ? ofc i know him i can do whatever the fuck i want dickhead .
YOU'RE NOT MY DAD to tell what to do . stop talking shit about something you clearly don't understand :)

Last edited:
ye we will see on normal server atleast im not a geek latest 2 years like u guys checking forum 24/7 everyday and playin 24/7
dont need to have that time to have that skill its in my blood ;) with or withoutbot

man if i remimber right u and punio was boting or atleast one of u not long ago like max 1 year ago, on this classicsolderas ots,
im done talking about whos good and not good, dont really have time for that chit chat but im so tired of ur geeek players that think ur the best player in world when half of ur time fighting is either more amount of players , or playin solo or with max 2 ppl using bot and think u good with sd ue spamm ! bye bye

ye Kill~ give me a messege on skype

cant believe that u are that stupid

Impossible to join a team if you don't know any of the teams? I wish to join any team just to have fun, but nobody seems to be recruiting :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back