• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Oldera 7.72 - WAR EDITION - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gratz me

ctfxIp6.jpg

if im not wrong the swedish ppls is getting retired as always ..4 days of serwer and they wont play anymore
noobs

actually i got feel this oldera will be different this time . hope it will last longer and we will defeat big boss :D

Many people have that distro already. It is the one you can find in the closed marketplace board.
I wouldn't recommend to use the one you're offering for sale, the auto stack system is bugged, its easy to duplicate if you enable it via config.lua

Ryan is so far the only one who fixed this well.

its 7.72 why is there 7.4 UH formula? knights are healing ridiculous lol lvl 90 ek healing 400 gg 1400 total hp, knights cant even outheal 3-4 people with double UH i remember in 7.7 i would heal like 700-800

I wouldn't recommend to use the one you're offering for sale, the auto stack system is bugged, its easy to duplicate if you enable it via config.lua

Ryan is so far the only one who fixed this well.

Then it should be reported, I often forget to push the fixes to the public distro after fixing them on Oldera etc.

This screen is just prove that zunri team just skullbash+ fight only when he outnumber enemies haha

And where is this marketplace to be found?

https://otland.net/forums/marketplace.485/

This screen is just prove that zunri team just skullbash+ fight only when he outnumber enemies haha

I think there are some other teams playing aswell

its 7.72 why is there 7.4 UH formula? knights are healing ridiculous lol lvl 90 ek healing 400 gg 1400 total hp, knights cant even outheal 3-4 people with double UH i remember in 7.7 i would heal like 700-800

I remember I loved little children back in 1997

actually i got feel this oldera will be different this time . hope it will last longer and we will defeat big boss :D

YETOPUS IS WAITING FOR YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back