• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Thronia - 2x - Tibia 7.4 - Transfer your char to Nastarius for free!

And what dmg formulas are you going to have here for ek/pally? Those from classicus/oldera or olschool ones?

Wow cant belive people actually spend theyre time to log into and forum and hate on a server "corrupt host", "medivia is better" etc go play medivia then instead of hating here everybody has theyre own opinion on what they want to play, i wish u best of luck ryan ill try it out for sure :D
What? Medivia is owned by Ryan too, so what is the problem?

don't mind playing here lol.. I shared a image on game chat that proved Ryan offering me lvls when I asked him for a lvl boost for 50 Euro..
I ended up in jail, he told me to tell everyone it was a fake.. but I didn't want to do that since it wasn't fake.. then he deleted me and pinged me so I had to restart my modem to use internet again <.<
everything froze, couldn't even see googles start page <.<

don't mind playing here lol.. I shared a image on game chat that proved Ryan offering me lvls when I asked him for a lvl boost for 50 Euro..
I ended up in jail, he told me to tell everyone it was a fake.. but I didn't want to do that since it wasn't fake.. then he deleted me and pinged me so I had to restart my modem to use internet again <.<
everything froze, couldn't even see googles start page <.<

once I wanted to make something of my life and make up a story.... then I saw otland post and this Ryan... i hate him so then I make new otland account and make up my story... then everyone believes me without even proving anything....

ryan is owner of cipsoft

owner of the whole world*

And what dmg formulas are you going to have here for ek/pally? Those from classicus/oldera or olschool ones?

Oldschool formulas

Still waiting till Ryan host a 8.0 low rate server like 2x exp

8.0 is shit, boring

Ryan does anything for money xD

And BubbaGame will play becouse he got paid to

Thronia lowrate has long been a goal of Ryan and there's been plenty of modifications since Classicus to optimize it for an actuall 7.4 copy.

Spears, for example; will now drop on the floor for you to pick up while you're enjoying the true parts of oldschool ;)

don't expect the same server as Classicus.

Wow he changed so spears are 7.4? WHAT A FUCKING UPDATE DUDE, IM SO FUCKING HYPED

Yeah i'll log in and see Ingens sucking your dick at the temple

Wow he changed so spears are 7.4? WHAT A FUCKING UPDATE DUDE, IM SO FUCKING HYPED

Ya he's been debating this with his entire staff for a long time now and finally decided to make the change.

It's gonna be epic.

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Last edited:
Back