• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sword of Fury

poopsiedoodle

Gibe moni plos
Reaction score
So, I made a rooker recently and have found a new interest in the sword of fury quest. I have concluded that cipfried/loui or both are connected to the quest, as they both say that they are "humble", and the sign by the sword says that only the humble may touch the sword. Also, the mino mage tp leads to cipfried's temple. Anyways, I'd like to hear otland's thoughts on the subject.

Don't make duplicate threads

sorry about that. I was having technical difficulties (posting from a 2DS sucks) also, sorry if this gets double-posted

It's a faux, unobtainable, unless they added in post 7.7 which the way Tibia went.. adding a secretive RPG quest? Please.

well, Knightmare (who made rook) has hinted at it being possible a few times. Why would they keep it or have it in the first place if it's impossible?

Because it makes people want to play the game without them having to put in any effort. Sounds pretty Cip to me. :D Best of luck though, could be possible to complete.

Why would they

Trying to evaluate the motives of another human being is your first mistake :D
But seriously. I used to be a believer as well, until I really thought about it.

Tibia has been around for many years. There have certainly been a handful of extremely intelligent players in that time. I can't fathom that not one of these people have been smart enough to solve any of Knightmare's "classic" riddles (ie. Sword of Fury / 469.)
I've seen some people put an insane amount of effort into solving these riddles. All to which have lead to nowhere (except fueling insanity.)

But that's from the perspective of a former believer.
Red

Trying to evaluate the motives of another human being is your first mistake :D
But seriously. I used to be a believer as well, until I really thought about it.

Tibia has been around for many years. There have certainly been a handful of extremely intelligent players in that time. I can't fathom that not one of these people have been smart enough to solve any of Knightmare's "classic" riddles (ie. Sword of Fury / 469.)
I've seen some people put an insane amount of effort into solving these riddles. All to which have lead to nowhere (except fueling insanity.)

But that's from the perspective of a former believer.
Red

Thats a lie, Knightmare made many riddles, some of them got solved some didnt. Example the "Annih" in ankrahmun got solved

I believe that it is definitely possible to solve. Just think about how long it took for someone to finally solve the paradox tower quest.

I believe that it is definitely possible to solve. Just think about how long it took for someone to finally solve the paradox tower quest.

Sword of fury doesnt exist anymore cuz of the revamps of rookgaard

it's definitely still there. I made it disappear on Amera a few days ago. Speaking of which, if anyone wants to help me find stuff out, my rooker is on Amera, and his name is Leedle Leedle Leedle. I'll probs be on again Sunday. Anyway, has anyone found out anything that not everyone knows about?

Thats a lie, Knightmare made many riddles, some of them got solved some didnt. Example the "Annih" in ankrahmun got solved

What part is a lie exactly?
And what "Annih" in ankrahmun. I've never heard of anything along those lines.

Red

Back