• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Synthesiss vs Pink Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're aware i have a team im with insane klownn and azur you joined polaks gzs bro :)
I joined a team thats not no name. Gz for your Insane Klown team because i crushed you with my team before i joined shock so your team is nothing.

widac ze ten olix i nuskei to jakeis pedalki wymieniaja sie kontami i sie w dupe trzaskaja pewnie

pewnie Nuskei wyjada rodzyny z dupy temu olixowi but still dont know him ! i should talk with him?

no i co z tego ze sie wymieniamy kontaktami?:D
a tak w ogole kim ty kurwa jestes
translate are u retarded or what?

raczej watpie jestes zwyklym no nejmem aelo
translate are u mad?

Srry Mr.Forum recruiter, but i dont have anything to say about where i was and where i go, always I went a team i didnt msg the leader and say plox invite me, words that im sure u cant say.

Now, teams, go lunarforce and show your skills

i was always asked to join a team nice to have friends in high places :)

- - - Updated - - -

I joined a team thats not no name. Gz for your Insane Klown team because i crushed you with my team before i joined shock so your team is nothing.

all you do is come while were waring firma cookie bitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom