• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion @ Tala~

Well, TFS is a distribution just like any other, I haven't stickied it since I don't think there's any reason for it. Everyone knows it can be found here already.

Well i dont think EVERYONE knows but good point it would just be better i mean this is the forum for TFS lol just a suggestion

Yea empty is right but i do agree it should be a sticky all releases of tfs should be a sticky only cause its the best SQL server out right now.

Last edited:
If someone would make a list with distros in there, with links to their respective thread, I would sticky it. But just to sticky 1 single server would be favouritism. So if you feel up to the task, send me the link when you've made it and I will sticky it.

Well, i think it's a good idea.. Most of the people who joining otland searching for The Forgotten Server..

So if you make it sticky, they will find it fast. Also they stop making threads like: were kan me find tfs 8.3pls?

OtLand is mainly for OpenTibia, not for The Forgotten Server, so I think it would be lame to make TFS threads stickies.

@up: If they found their way to the Distributions board it shouldn't be hard to just scroll down or use the serach function in their browser.

Well, some people dont come from English/Usa or any english-talking countries. Maybe you can change the name of (Distributions) to: Download OTServers or anything like that.

Well, english it's the most easiest and common second language in all the world.

So if you are searching in the world wide web, you should know english or try searching for your main language sites.

Whatever, distributions it's not hard at all to find, it's in "Downloads" section, that's easy to recognize.

:)

OtLand is mainly for OpenTibia, not for The Forgotten Server, so I think it would be lame to make TFS threads stickies.

@up: If they found their way to the Distributions board it shouldn't be hard to just scroll down or use the serach function in their browser.

And since it's a popular distribution,it would for sure be on the top of the thread list

I agree with Talaturen.

Back