• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@talaturen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunkel

Reaction score
Hi, this is a direct message to talaturen or any other mod who takes care of the server.

My char (dunkel reiter) was erased, and I would like to have him back, I want to know the reason for why it was erased so I'll keep on eye on the thread and try to progress, there may have been some missunderstanding.

He thinks it's funny to delete my 1027 EK and 565 RP aswell and put all my time and hardwork in the drain in a blink of eye... Oh well, people like him wouldn't understand coz he doesn't care about the players, he only cares for the money rollin in his bank.

tala u just lost money coz a lvl 1k wont lvl up killing dls or sum sh*t like that, no he donate's and waste his time playing ur server, and with the fail of Moonhawk now u wont get the same amount of money.

and i dont think he will undelete the char.

This might take a while, in all and all I do hope we get them back.

Your characters were deleted for using magebomb, and I'm not going to discuss this further. If you want to believe that you were deleted because it's funny then I will let you believe that. If I only care about money, why would I delete players who donate? I care about the servers more and that is why I am deleting you for using magebomb, it doesn't give me any money so I don't understand your logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back