• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Talaturen's IP Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.
really i gave up on instaling the ip changer...was trying couple times. It gives me always the same error...

"This application has failed to start beacuse mingwm10.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

Can u POST how do I install this IP changer.

ohh didnt watched that...but nvm same thing...Iam just a noobie in software. Gonna call a frend to install this <_<<_<<_<
etccc

Last edited by a moderator:
really i gave up on instaling the ip changer...was trying couple times. It gives me always the same error...

"This application has failed to start beacuse mingwm10.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

Can u POST how do I install this IP changer.

ohh didnt watched that...but nvm same thing...Iam just a noobie in software. Gonna call a frend to install this <_<<_<<_<
etccc

You don't need to call a friend. Just download the IP changer, download DLL-files.com - mingwm10.dll, free download and put the extracted file from that last file in the IP changer's directory, done!

this is so weird
i got it running

and i enter the ip adress + port
i launch trough tibialoader

and it says client ip changed
but tibia keeps saying only clients with protocol 8.41 allowed ??

HELP please?

I can't get it done. When i start the tibialoder it comes up an error message telling "mingwm10.dll is missing"

Nvm, my problem is the same as for Svenson Thor. I change ip and tibia saying that only clients with 8.41 are allowed.

Wow, People are having so much problem....

I've got the same problem like most others...
That fucking file is missing.. Talaturen why didnt you add it before upload that ip changer lol

I can't get it done. When i start the tibialoder it comes up an error message telling "mingwm10.dll is missing"

Read my post 3 posts up -.-'

this is so weird
i got it running

and i enter the ip adress + port
i launch trough tibialoader

and it says client ip changed
but tibia keeps saying only clients with protocol 8.41 allowed ??

HELP please?

Tibia loader? Use the normal Tibia client.

FOR EVERYONE THAT'S HAVING PROBLEMS, DOWNLOAD THIS ONE INSTEAD, JUST UNTIL TALA HAS RELEASED AN INSTALLER.

http://uploadhyper.com/file/0/TalaturensIPChanger.zip.html

Empty i saw that just after my post, thats why i wrote "Nvm" in my next. And about the "clients 8.41 are only allowed". I am starting the tibiaclient and not the loader. That's why its so weird :/

Empty i saw that just after my post, thats why i wrote "Nvm" in my next. And about the "clients 8.41 are only allowed". I am starting the tibiaclient and not the loader. That's why its so weird :/

Everything works perfectly for me. Try to use the one I uploaded in my previous post.

It does work you... Thing! Read the previous replies before complaining.

: /

:( i dont know who to download it :S whit what program i need to open it. Please help me someone ?

The file link that you requested is not valid or has been deleted.
I have windows vista and I can not open it because it is type 7z so how am I supposed to get it?

Actually the link given by Empty is no longer available and th one that you have added on official website can not be opened...

I can not run this Ip changer, it is type 7z and my computer does not read it...couldn't you just put it into zip? and btw. why did you change the client? Out of mind?-.-

Put this as a fucking normal file! not a fucked up thing that needs 100000000000 other programes to be opened-.-

I can not run this Ip changer, it is type 7z and my computer does not read it...couldn't you just put it into zip? and btw. why did you change the client? Out of mind?-.-

Put this as a fucking normal file! not a fucked up thing that needs 100000000000 other programes to be opened-.-

... You only need 1 program, either WinRAR or 7zip, both of them can open zip, rar and 7z files. Don't talk shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back