• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Talaturen's IP Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talaturen!! i cant login why? icechaw.otland.net is the ip of the server?? or what? plz explain me ;/ i can login with asprate?? if i cant plz explainme how i can use your ip changer T_T

Talaturen!! i cant login why? icechaw.otland.net is the ip of the server?? or what? plz explain me ;/ i can login with asprate?? if i cant plz explainme how i can use your ip changer T_T

0) Open your client
1) Enter the ip
2) Enter the port
3) Press change ip
4) Login and play

too hard?

My talaturens IP changer doesent work though I'v got 8.42! it says :process not found. what should I do?

my port is 7171? should it be that? it doesen't work?!

why is there only .exe available? a linux version maybe?
and where is the source, as it's open source... so that we can compile our own, since there isn't any for linux :<

You'll have to install it with WINE on Linux, take the sourcecode, create a Qt4 project file, run: qmake-qt4 (or perhaps it was qt4-qmake.. not sure) with the project file as param. Now just type: "make" to compile it. It's missing memory addresses for many Tibia client versions though, I'm not so experienced with memory editing in Linux so I'm not able to fix it right now. If you find the memory addresses for the IP etc. in the Linux clients I would be thankful if you could send me them.

Hello, I have just downloaded the ip changer and when i try to change ip i receive the information: Process not found!
What the hell is that? How can I connect?

Well, nvm, I fixed this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why use this one, when you could use Asprate's? :eek:

Linux plx!

Try to download this: http://uploadhyper.com/file/2411/src.7z.html
Run p7zip -d src.7z to extract it.
Create a Makefile using qmake-qt4 ipchanger.pro.
Now just run make to compile it and run it using ./ipchanger.

Let me know if there are any errors, if you don't have qt4 (and its development files) you will have to install them. If you're using Debian or a Debian based distribution it should be in the apt repositories.

Why use this one, when you could use Asprate's? :eek:

My IP Changer is free, open-source, crossplatform (IIRC Asprate's is programmed in Visual Basic, so it's quite hard to run it natively in Linux ;-)), using Qt4 for the GUI (makes it customizable, you can create your own stylesheets).

Well in Asprate's you don't have to change version.

Anyway great job, I'm myself learning qt4 now ;]

The version of Tibia. You just 'check' the AUTO checkbox and it detects client version automatically.

My IP Changer detects the client version automatically too, you don't even have to choose auto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back