• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Talaturen's IP Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck you!

This IP changer is a keylogger, DON'T DOWNLOAD SHIT LIKE IT!
I BEEN HACKED IN RL TIBIA BECAUSE I USE IT.

This IP changer is a keylogger, DON'T DOWNLOAD SHIT LIKE IT!
I BEEN HACKED IN RL TIBIA BECAUSE I USE IT.

Actually it's open source so if you don't trust compiled binary that's uploaded, check code and compile it yourself

hiho , i cannot run the program, it crashes in the middle of the installation

tutorial on how to compile and use on linux?

Download, extract, enter dir and type "make"? :p

for some reason i cant download it my protection keep saying theart detected

I'm curious about how u want to get old players playing again on icechaw.And Why don't you include the new spells in this update?.Well Twinforce was the best ! icechaw hell , hell well! I had so much fun on Twinforce & Icechaw but i still don't know why everyone quit :( . Atleast then i quit too ...
well lets see how its going on =P

El Cabe /Bubble Tree

I'm curious about how u want to get old players playing again on icechaw.And Why don't you include the new spells in this update?.Well Twinforce was the best ! icechaw hell , hell well! I had so much fun on Twinforce & Icechaw but i still don't know why everyone quit :( . Atleast then i quit too ...
well lets see how its going on =P

El Cabe /Bubble Tree

You have missed the board, sir.

TwifySoft

This is an awesome IP Changer, thanks a lot. Easy to use, and it doesn't set off all my goddamn antivirus programs and what-nots.

i don't have 8.71 on the ipchanger. Does somebody know why? ( please PM me)

I download ipchanger and i'm having debug errors all the time :l

please help

Okaaay??

I'm getting worried. I can't uninstall Talaturen's ip changer. Nothing pisses me off more then losing control of a program, and I've lost control. Do I go ape**** and unlock and delete using IOBS360 or is there a way to remove it? It asks me (administrator) to allow or cancel moving the file to recycle bin AFTER running the uninstall. All that did was remove everything except .exe and dlls. What the heck? I need an answer within 1 hour before I unlock and delete, and I won't use it again until you give me an explanation... I am just darn worried.. this computer can't be replaced and neither can the files. That's right, my stupid portable backup drive won't read so I have to buy a new one. Best of luck figuring out what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back