• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Task

emanuelcosta

Kurwa
Reaction score
In Icechaw have task quests?
how I start the demon oak quest? I want make some tasks, but when I talk with the npc´s they don´t awnser me... How I make task quests?

They haven't been added yet. You have to enter the Demon Oak area the same way as in Real Tibia.

please...i want make demon oak quest...but I don´t know how I start the quest...help me

i dont know in icechaw but in softcores you just start it like if u had allready killed 6666 demons... just go to the infested area and step on the 5 places, get the hallowed axe and bla bla... i just did it with a br guy like 3 days ago

man in real tibia know no one knows how to enter the area, u know Tomurka is 460+ and had to kill the 6666 demons, ppl doesnt know how to enter oak know, cus cip changed it to make it harder

Back