• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tattoos!

Ferchox

Reaction score
well i dont use this forum that much, but wondering around I decided to make this threat! I recently decided to get my first tattoo! and I'm thinking of doing a phrase in my chest. "All you need is love" Because is a very beautiful song and it means a lot to me for some personal reasons from a previous relationship I had.. what's yours!?:w00t:

If you were to get a tattoo, where? what and why?.. And if you already have one you can share with us as well! :D

Haven't planned on getting any tattoo but if I would want one all of the sudden it would be placed on the arm I guess. As I have no tattoo planned I have no idea about what it would be, can't really think of anything to engrave for the rest of my life and I'd never want something just because it looks cool really. One tip for people: don't engrave your boy- or girlfriends name, things aren't gonna last forever lol

I have 2 tattoos.
The first on my left arm I got when I was 17 after I graduated. It's a cross with a rose at the intersection with a banner under with my mom's name on it 'Tina'. Was first tat, so it was serious, she helped me all thru school and w/o her wouldn't have graduated.
The second on my right arm, this one was kinda spontaneous but I had been wanting another for a couple years. It's of Jack Skellington (From the best movie ever, Nightmare b4 Christmas) with some Bats around the top. I was talking to a chick at a party and she had his dog on her lower back, Zero, so I was like GTFOH I'm going to get Jack now! So ye I did lol.

@OP: First tat, don't get something that won't matter in a few years, and don't get something overly huge. Also don't get something that you can't cover up for a job interview. I don't plan on sleeves or neck or head or face or none of that. But everywhere else I want to get soemthing.
@AllYouScaryFuckers: Are you seriously worried you're gonna make it to 60 years old and have some ugly art? Ye if you live in a bubble inside a gated community on a island shielded by a force field. Hell you could die today, quit worrying about the future.

Oh and I got a couple future tats: Next one I want dice going down my biceps. On the left arm I want 1, 2 then 3 then 4, and on the right arm 4, then 3 then 2 then 1. Cause when looking at me from behind it will read

1BACK9
9BACK1

"BACK being my body"

Which is my birth year xD.

Then I also want LIFE in flames on my back...With the quote Living Isn't Fun Either above =)

Ye I'm weird, but my tats are for me, not tryna impress anyone with some TRIBAL SHIT or something lol...

Last edited:
@AllYouScaryFuckers: Are you seriously worried you're gonna make it to 60 years old and have some ugly art? Ye if you live in a bubble inside a gated community on a island shielded by a force field. Hell you could die today, quit worrying about the future.
What if it's just not appealing? :S

I'll protect and take care of mine, thank you very much. You only get to live once(yet), and need to take care of your body as much as possible in order to get the most out of it ;)

I have 2 Tattoos, 1 full back tattoo. Which is a Family tree, with my mother, father, brothers and grandparents name in it.
And 1 eagle on my neck, to honor my grandfather.
And I am planning for more tattoos on my arms and chest and maybe on my other side of the neck. :)

No picture of the back tattoo yet, but will come later.

Here is the Eagle:

aExz.png

Last edited:
I have 2 Tattoos, say what you do not need to mean it is a family matter

first in the calf
6qadnb.jpg

Second around the elbow on the outside

2diio3m.jpg

Last edited:
Going to place one on my chest, with my surname (decorated letters) and decoration around it.

edit: it will be a large one from lets say shoulder to shoulder.

Back