• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.4 crash "onEquip"

Zio3ek

Reaction score
hello,

I have a problem each item that is added movement onEquip server crashes.
Please help me.
Thanks in advance! :)

I'm using r3884.
The crash appears while equiping item with any onEquip script, event simple:
Code:
function onEquip(cid, item, slot)
return true
end

Try removing return true, just to see what it does. Trial and error really because it doesn't make sense that it would crash with even nothing I'm the script, are you positive it happens with any item you add script to?

The problem is that he using OTX, either OTX does not support the ring or he has fucked up some libs. He is using the ring I rescripted a couple of days ago.
I told him that I could change his server into 0.4, for 20eur. Seeing as he had a billion bugs in the exe. So its not just the ring.
He knows whats wrong, and ive told him 1000 times, till his translator finally understood.

OTX ? no ?
28mk12e.jpg

And ive tested that ring on a fresh compiled 3884, you must have fucked libs or smth in that case.

Look ive told you, if you want your server made to work with tfs 0.4, pm me. Since the libs and scripts we're not compat. with 0.4. All you have done is add a 0.4 exe. THAT WILL NOT WORK....
Either learn how to fix the server correctly or pay someone. And I do not think the billion errors in your console will help you to get the ring working.

Back