• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.6.4 and 0.3.6 problems/some question

Pasiac

Reaction score
Hello,
I created some map, add some scripts and most of scripts dont work on my server, there arent any errors in console while loading or something, just dont work.
I am using this distro:
http://otland.net/threads/8-6-otserv-0-6-4-stable.218401/
I tried on this http://otland.net/threads/8-60-the-forgotten-server-0-3-6-crying-damson-v8.147913/
too and i was even determinate to play with this distro but I have a lot of debugs it is the newest one...

Please help me!
And also I want to ask what is the best distro for 8.6?
2. People are talking about tfs 0.1, 0.2 etc. what of this new relases is newest? and what is newest for 8.6
3.You can tell me i am stupid, but what compiling mean?

Thanks a lot for your answers and time!
Sorry for my eng, hope you understand

If you have a lot of "debugs" or bugs, please post the errors here and somebody will help you.
If you're gonna give up/abandon your project because there are errors, then developing OT isn't for you because you're gonna see errors all the damn time.

The first distro, "0.6.4" is not any of the TFS branch, it's purely the OTServ branch, so it has nothing to do with TFS at all.
The second distro may be the one you're looking for, though I have never used nor do I recommend 8.6 servers, so I can't speak for that.

There are 4 commonly known TFS versions today: 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, and 1.0.
0.2 is just the predecessor for 1.0.
0.3 is a branched-off version of 0.2 with some major developments by Elf; while it's filled with more features compared to 0.2, it severely lacks stability.
0.4 is merely a developmental testing branch for 0.3, rather called a "proving grounds" version. There may be some decent revisions, but this is mostly a 'stay-away' version as it is incredibly unstable.
1.0 is the latest version of TFS that is being updated regularly today; it is the most stable and top notch version you can get in OT. You can find more about it here.

If you want the best TFS version, it's easily, hands-down the 1.0 version.
If you want the best 8.6 TFS version, then look around because I will not endorse it.

There's no such thing as stupid questions, compiling, put into simple words, is just when you transform source code into an executable.
So, when you compile 1.0, you're compiling files like these (which can be edited to whatever you desire) into an executable that runs your server.

I have this error in tfs 0.3.6 I was playing here without problem but next day when i tried to run serwer i have this error... I didnt change anything, it suddenly get this bug.
I also tried to download it again, but it is almost the same problem without line with doublehit.lua and without windows error. I think it is bug withdatabase so i will create new one - i think it solve problem but how to avoid this errors.
#edit
Creating new database didnt helped :D
No tables were optimized
#edit2
nvm this is solved http://otland.net/threads/error-no-tables-were-optimized-fixed.188380/

How to make item stackable?

Attachments

Last edited:
Back