• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.1/1.2 10.76 Modal Window Addon and Mount Doll

With the version I gave to him, it solves that and adds better functionality, but the original post can't be edited without a moderator. hey @Red how would you like to help us out? :p

I can edit it now. I'm just fixing your version razor remember there was mistakes? i'm also doing the mount one. I'll fix it tonight.

With the version I gave to him, it solves that and adds better functionality, but the original post can't be edited without a moderator. hey @Red how would you like to help us out? :p

I'm not exactly sure which post ID from this thread should be edited to the first page. Xagul's post including the check?
Red

I'm not exactly sure which post ID from this thread should be edited to the first page. Xagul's post including the check?
Red
dw about it RED i can edit it now. i'm still finishing off one of the dolls.

Keep getting the error: [Warning - Event::checkScript] Event onLogin not found. scripts/others/modalMD.lua
same happens for the AD.. the lua scripts are actually in that folder so wtf?! :D

I think its something in the Creatuescripts.xml but i set the type to ="login"

Last edited:
Keep getting the error: [Warning - Event::checkScript] Event onLogin not found. scripts/others/modalMD.lua
same happens for the AD.. the lua scripts are actually in that folder so wtf?! :D

I think its something in the Creatuescripts.xml but i set the type to ="login"
What TFS you using? paste me your creaturescripts

The addon doll for whatever reason does nothing, when i use it the modal window comes up, however when i pick one nothing happens. No errors on loadup or when using :S?

The mount doll works 100%

Other thing, did anyone find/make a fix for the issue of using the doll when it's not in inventory?
For 1.x

The addon doll for whatever reason does nothing, when i use it the modal window comes up, however when i pick one nothing happens. No errors on loadup or when using :S?

The mount doll works 100%

Other thing, did anyone find/make a fix for the issue of using the doll when it's not in inventory? this is super easily abusable
The pastebin links are all up to date and fix all the bugs. try re adding the scripts from those links.

The pastebin links are all up to date and fix all the bugs. try re adding the scripts from those links.

Odd, now they pop up, with the confirm prompt, only can be used when in backpack all good.

However when I pick one and hit confirm Nothing happens. Modal window closes and nothing

addon doll must be in the backpack to fix the glitch. make sure you have registered the modal window in your login.lua and just double check that if you register modalAD in login.lua make sure on top of each of your addon doll scripts it says modalAD and not anything else.

Open OTClient -> Use the Item -> Drop the item to the ground -> Select outfit -> Repeat

Open OTClient -> Use the Item -> Drop the item to the ground -> Select outfit -> Repeat
oh yeah forgot about OTclient... i'll add a check in the creature script aswell

I know that this isn't entirely related to the script but I never knew that you could do this:
Code:
player:getPosition():sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_FIREWORK_YELLOW)
Instead of this:
Code:
Position(player:getPosition()):sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_FIREWORK_YELLOW)
Thanks for the tip XD

getPosition() returns a position, so there's no need to cast it to a Position object :3

Back