• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [TFS 1.2][10.90]Looking to develop a low rates custom map server

Lundrial

lundrial:getTitle()
Reaction score
well I've been working for at least 1 month in a map and I would say it is in beta state, the bad part is that I got no imagination for storylines, I can map and do scripts fairly well, but it has become overwhelming for me to work alone on it.
I still want to keep it as a small project since I don't have plans to add donations or shops that uses real money, so I can't really afford to pay you if you wanna join my epic quest for a truly free to play custom map

At this point I need people to support me on:
-Mapper: the map already have plenty of zones but it still lacks places to hunt, quests and such. bonus points if you can manage to map in oramond/roshamuul style since it lacks those places for hunts/quest
-A writer for quests: I really don't want to make a new world of mighty warriors were you're the chosen one to defend the world from a great menace or something, I just want the old feelings of tibia, find an npc, help him or whatever, if you're good telling stories or making dialogs for npcs, you're in.
-A scripter: since is a new map made from pieces I'll need to make a lot of npcs and scripts for quests that *writername goes here* makes.

Here's a pic of how the map looks atm, it has some spawns already done and you may recognize some rl parts/maps from the forums parts, it has a bit of everything and I'd say it is well distributed. I'll leave an spoiler with info that might be of your interest with core aspects of the server that I want to make

qlz1SL8.png

Important info:
Rates are gonna be slow Im talking about x50 on the first stage but there will be bonuses to get more exp.
I want quests to give IMPORTANT amounts of exp.
There won't be any "tp/quest room"
I love the fast travel system and I'll include it all over this map and you'll be able to tp from a statue (You discover zones then you're able to tp).
Players will earn "NAMEOFTHESERVER Points" that they will get by either doing tasks (task will award them here) killing bosses, doing quests, any event that we add to the server, or whatever the f**k we imagine, they should be easy to obtain by doing almost everything, and they are stored for the account, not the player and they will be able to spend them on a "shop" (by any of their characters) that is gonna be a modalwindow that will have exp bonus, changesex, mounts/outfits/addons, New zones for your fast travel window etc (we can add more things for this shop, maybe some basic items, not advanced items but some midgame items maybe.)
I plan on making permanent double exp weekends and Daily tasks for the said Points, I understand there's people that work and they don't have that much time to play so this is for them, it will benefit people that doesn't have that much time and people that play a regular amount at the same time.
I want to make a balanced pvp between vocations where they are all usefull without breaking PvE, so there will be a lot of balancing changes and I have plans about adding more mechanics to balance PvP and keep PvE as normal tibia.

Back