• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thais Crap

Pierce Da Man

The One, The Only.
Reaction score
Lal really shitty but fun battle

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/20671465/southgatekingscrap.cam

I don't know about you but my favorite part is when kallunki says utani gran hur 3 times instead of healing (BOT RELIANT MUCH??)

Last edited:
sick paralyze on tank :D

Not really. I was just out of mana.
Wasn't that sick Paralyze .. it was just 7Elder Druids spamming Paralyze on a Knight without mana. It wasn't even 1 mwall when you were after me. 1 good mwall is better than 5paralyze against some1 with anti para on this server.

Wasn't that sick Paralyze .. it was just 7Elder Druids spamming Paralyze on a Knight without mana. It wasn't even 1 mwall when you were after me. 1 good mwall is better than 5paralyze against some1 with anti para on this server.

nice story bro u wud have survived if u had mana right? HEHE

I'm not denying we're not using. But in the old days it was just Pierce and his crew using it, now every1 does cuz if you don't, you can't win.

And we're just using the normal things that every normal bot can do:
- autoheal
- anti-paralyze
- sio friend

He's using all possible pvp weapons there are. Which are impossible to beat.

i dont know whats sader, the fact that you ping
or the fact that pierce got trapped 2x
and his character is such a high lvl he dont need manashield against 10 players

whos pvp is bad?

We pinged them and we used paralyze bot, auto-healing, sio-friend and all kind of combobots. Thanks for the compliments :)

didn't understand a shit from that battle, but fun that u dont dare to come out before u are 2x more then us :)

Really congratz you mention that laughing @ every1s bot.

Paralyze bot, auto-healing, sio-friend, combobot. You couldn't possibly stand a chance without.
we dont have a fucking sd combobot you fucking retards

and trjonank, yoshi asked us if we fight etc so we gathered ppl ?

we dont have a fucking sd combobot you fucking retards

and trjonank, yoshi asked us if we fight etc so we gathered ppl ?

yeh, but his point was you didn't dare to take pz untill you were 2x more people than us...you didn't have to wait for so many people, like half our team already logged when u guys took pz

dont know how 1 magic wall can be more usefull than paralyze on open field but ok, also dont know why you wanna lets say flame that we paralyzed shit outa you, defending yourself with shit "one magic wall is better bla bla"; you died didnt you? thats what matters, who cares on what way-.-

@Ztekarsven

so what if we didnt dare to took pz?
thats called tactic, and avoiding the obvious (going with 5 ppl on open against 10~ aint bright but hey looking forward when u do that against us!)
its war cry somewhere else

dont know how 1 magic wall can be more usefull than paralyze on open field but ok, also dont know why you wanna lets say flame that we paralyzed shit outa you, defending yourself with shit "one magic wall is better bla bla"; you died didnt you? thats what matters, who cares on what way-.-

@Ztekarsven

so what if we didnt dare to took pz?
thats called tactic, and avoiding the obvious (going with 5 ppl on open against 10~ aint bright but hey looking forward when u do that against us!)
its war cry somewhere else

it's still an ot, you don't need to wait for EVERY member to login
but heeeeeeeey, credits to your team for taking pz when vasadu wasn't there, I can honestly say I was reeeeally surprised:ninja::blink:

Back