• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
CFLAGS = -I. -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/lua5.1 -Werror -Wall -O0 -g

LIBLINK = -L/usr/lib -lxml2 -lpthread -llua5.1 -lgmp -lmysqlclient -lboost_regex -lsqlite3 -llua5.1-sql-mysql -ldl -lboost_system

FLAGS = -D_THREAD_SAFE -D_REENTRANT -D__NO_HOMEDIR_CONF__ -D__USE_MYSQL__

OBJ = account.o actions.o admin.o allocator.o ban.o baseevents.o beds.o creature.o creatureevent.o chat.o combat.o commands.o condition.o configmanager.o connection.o container.o cylinder.o database.o databasemysql.o databasesqlite.o depot.o exception.o fileloader.o game.o gui.o house.o housetile.o ioguild.o iologindata.o iomap.o iomapserialize.o inputbox.o item.o items.o logger.o luascript.o mailbox.o map.o md5.o monster.o monsters.o movement.o networkmessage.o npc.o otserv.o outfit.o outputmessage.o party.o player.o playerbox.o position.o protocol.o protocolgame.o protocollogin.o protocolold.o quests.o raids.o rsa.o scheduler.o scriptmanager.o server.o sha1.o spawn.o spells.o status.o talkaction.o tasks.o teleport.o textlogger.o thing.o tile.o tools.o trashholder.o vocation.o waitlist.o weapons.o 

all: forgottenserver

clean:
	rm -rf *.o

forgottenserver: $(OBJ)
	g++ $(CFLAGS) $(FLAGS) -o ./TheForgottenServer $(OBJ) $(LIBLINK)

%.o:%.cpp
	g++ $(CFLAGS) $(FLAGS) -c $+
i compiled it i think this is good but i'm not sure yet :2 crashes from same reason .

Now I have something such ... Could someone explain to me what I have on it?
UO0136.jpg

UO0138.jpg

and why these red bugs leap?
UO0135.jpg

If you compiled with -g and -O0 (without -O1 or 2), you should be able to type 'where' and 'list' and it'll show more information about the crash.

i don't know how to do it xD can some 1 say me ?5 crashes from latest 5 hours lol xD i have back to prevovius patch 9 hours online 0 crashes

I have little problem. If I make "/closeserver" it only kicks all players. They can log in again but server is still "closed". I haven't this problem with patch 22. What could be wrong?

I have little problem. If I make "/closeserver" it only kicks all players. They can log in again but server is still "closed". I haven't this problem with patch 22. What could be wrong?

noticed same bug. it's important because players on restart can clone items when u use console windows or linux console.

from the looks of it,

when you close the server it creates the saveGameState task, which in patch 23
at the end sets the game state back to normal which is allowing players to log back in (thats my guess atleast)

Hello...When i got my server up and running i noticed there wasnt any NPC :S Neither does the quests works...And some TPS (I THINK! Not sure..But the anni one didnt work)

So what could possible wrong?

Cheers,
Sippi

=D Veryyyy Niceeeeeeeeeee

Now, u can release pacth 24 with the new spells =x

Is it really no one can help me? It depends to me on that and it no longer gives advice to my problem :/

UO0140.jpg

UO0141.jpg

UO0142.jpg

I turned to you for help on this forum that what you are doing really good

up seems like u don't have the files there where u specify to be there these files in actions.xml i think ?

=D Veryyyy Niceeeeeeeeeee

Now, u can release pacth 24 with the new spells =x

What new spells?
You mean, Sharpshooter, Swift Foot, Blood Rage, Protector and Charge? And the Party spells? Party spells can be fairly easy done. Altough, since TFS 0.2 hasn't got CONDITION_PARAM_[SKILLNAME]PERCENT, you'll have to use CONDITION_PARAM_SKILL_[SKILLNAME] instead of that. I've tried making SKILLPERCENT in TFS 0.2, but i failed.

Question:

Does all the 0.2 features being supported on version 0.3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back