• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Funniest Death In Tibia

Moonlit

Rawr.
Reaction score
My funniest dead was in lvl 87 in Real tibia blockin hydras with some friends, and then we ran out of supplys, so i was walkin by tiquanda surface with a friend lvl 67 MS, and we saw the hydra in the surface of tiquanda and he did utani gran hur and legt me with no pots facin' the hydra so i died :D...

And what about you, how was ur funniest or sadest dead?

that wasn't very funny death IMO.. just some unluck.

My funniest death? or most weird one..
I got blocked as 120 pally by a few ghosts... I didn't have supplies.. I couldn't atk them :(
(This happened in the oldschool. there was no exori san back then)

so after 10 min try to tell my friends where I was I died.
about 15 seconds after I died my friends arrived.... >.<

My level 27 druid had a disconnect on the way to darashia minotaurs, so I died by sandcrawler. That sucked, but I got my items back.

I was level 25 and i was killing a dragon lord, and then i lagged and died, (I had a blocker)

Back when a level 25 could use a SD :)

I left ma account online and went to toilet when i came back i was 12 hped by a bug i tried to run but ma anti-virus windows appeared and just didn't want to get closed :( yes , level 29 PWNED by a bug ...

I was at amazone camp and than I tought I was getting pked :s. I was to afraid to attack her back, because then her evul friends would come. Running werent also possible because I was level 8 =(((. So I was just stairhopping while a valkyrie and amazon were killing me slowly :S

2nd:
I was summoned a monk with my mage and I did let my paladin skill on it. I went afk and when I came back I was killed by a snake :(

lol, I remember I was lvl 14 paladin at 7.5 hunting the single mino guard south of Thais, I killed it. go back like 10 sqm from it's respawn place and stand there at the beach, turn my head around to watch some Tv while wait for respawn.. when I look back 15 sec later I was having red hp and the guard next to me... and died before I could reach arrow keys and exura =(

lol, I remember I was lvl 14 paladin at 7.5 hunting the single mino guard south of Thais, I killed it. go back like 10 sqm from it's respawn place and stand there at the beach, turn my head around to watch some Tv while wait for respawn.. when I look back 15 sec later I was having red hp and the guard next to me... and died before I could reach arrow keys and exura =(

Lawl, i died in a similar way too, but i just had to pee :D.. i had like 1 hour holding it cause i knew i was gonna die in dwarf guards, and when i couldnt hold anymore i went to the bathroom and when i came back i was dead :D...

i can't really think of any actual funny deaths..but my worst fail was on my lvl 80ms, was doin firlefanz quest, and i was goin down to where there were dwarf guards, and i wasnt paying attention to my hp and i saw it was low and i panicked and tried to use exura vita but i had my noob hotkeys on and used utevo lux.... i died.. >_<

When my little sister pushed me out of a temple whilst I was in war, got back to the laptop and saw I had red hitpoints, by the time I could heal I was dead :/

I died like 4 hours ago -.-, was raping a level 17 because he was skulled, and then a 111 facc paladin started raping me.. and i died -.-

I left ma account online and went to toilet when i came back i was 12 hped by a bug i tried to run but ma anti-virus windows appeared and just didn't want to get closed :( yes , level 29 PWNED by a bug ...

Dude I was randoming highscore lists and saw a guy on one server, 260+ lvl died by rotworm , THAT'S A FAIL , believe me.

LOOOOOL I had so few epic deaths.. like , I was preparing for my first hunt ever with my mage in Ancient Scarabs , i bought hell lots of gfbs , potions , all , I was equipped like m0r0n , but I forgot to go buy blesses [was too lazy to go get em after i died before that].
So I went to ancients , lured 2 , started gfbing , fuck yea ... connection dead = i log in in temple. Ok , I was panicking , I lost my blue legs , and all that shitloads of items in bp and stuff , I run back there so fast that I didnt even buy ANYTHING , the hole was opened, too bad down there i got surrounded by scarabs and I had no rope , so I died for another time... [dont ask me where my exani tera was <_<]

Yea one time also on my knight on guardia , I was in Drefia with a friend of mine, we explored , and there were those stairs , I was like .. hell yea I bet vampire's in there :D
*enter* *flash in my eyes: grim reaper* WHAT THE F*.. DEAD.

...................... no comment. xD

[video=youtube;YQ1WW43rBbo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ1WW43rBbo&feature=related[/video]

Back