• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The great time has just began

so start to play like the one, i don't even wanna comment your mastah pvp, i think we all saw you y-day, not mentioning that you're even too retarded to make a proper sio list and for the 20mins of battle everyone was dying without sio

yeah but the irony of what you are saying is that the only who doenst got sio was jordi because i missed the " ; " so if nobody was using sio on you it was because i didnt add your name to let you understand that without a team behind you you will just be another trash talker, but you are so smart taht you could not get it till now

cba reading all but,Its calars fault that there were so many ue becuse he didnt kill the brs that used to just spamm ue and wave into both teams.
Nothing else to say

still calar make dominando on twifysoft servers

HAIL WIPE AGAIN THE BEST TEAM IN HISTORY OF TWIFYSOFT,NET SERVERS

shleder you are so pro that you came to the jordi trade team to play and died 2 times and killed only 1 ....but still you have a very big mouth if werent the numbers proving how good you are people would actually believe you are something

U count his frags when he playing on rp and he have other role than killing enemies. Get new brain and maybe buy some lessons about sio list closet can help u.

yeah but the irony of what you are saying is that the only who doenst got sio was jordi because i missed the " ; " so if nobody was using sio on you it was because i didnt add your name to let you understand that without a team behind you you will just be another trash talker, but you are so smart taht you could not get it till now

look at the sio list, you did add my name, why you lying XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

you also failed in ananas' name XDD how you can be so retarded XDDDDD
not mentioning your awesome playing on edron, plx trevor, don't emberass yourself

trevor? this guy who making sio list and upload it in .txt to speedyshare when he can upload it on pastebin and other shit?

know him

first time i thought this trevor is just trolling us but now i can't believe how stupid people can be :D

cba reading all but,Its calars fault that there were so many ue becuse he didnt kill the brs that used to just spamm ue and wave into both teams.
Nothing else to say
cant believe guys really XD
so its his fault that when we killed all of ur mages u came without pz and made ue combo? rofl

look at the sio list, you did add my name, why you lying XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

you also failed in ananas' name XDD how you can be so retarded XDDDDD
not mentioning your awesome playing on edron, plx trevor, don't emberass yourself

Humm so once again you proved you haave no brain lol , if your name was on the list you just admited you lied about the sio . Plus ananas never complained about the list coz he was sioying everyone but not get sioed, but because he is a mage i guess it wont make really big difference especially when there is only one names missing . Sure i am embarassing myself lokuf aka if you make sio you are noob but join other teams to help

U count his frags when he playing on rp and he have other role than killing enemies. Get new brain and maybe buy some lessons about sio list closet can help u.

so what ? thats the best excuse you got to his big mouth and lack of skills on battle ? yeah sure
Trevor? This guy who is making SIO list on speedyshare "txt" file?

ahahahah :D first time i did it, i guess you are better than me since you have the habit to do it i face reality no problem

fphq46N.jpg

Humm so once again you proved you haave no brain lol , if your name was on the list you just admited you lied about the sio . Plus ananas never complained about the list coz he was sioying everyone but not get sioed, but because he is a mage i guess it wont make really big difference especially when there is only one names missing . Sure i am embarassing myself lokuf aka if you make sio you are noob but join other teams to help

Where i lied about the sio list, tell me ? you're lying about not putting me there but fortunately i got your sio list on the computer because you're the one who uploaded it on speedy XDDDDD

You failed to make a proper sio list, ananas wrote to me on the first minutes of battle why he's not being sio'ed, lapa died like an idiot because you failed in his name.

No difference? so don't add any mages because there's no difference between being sio'ed or not XDDD

Back