• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The great time has just began

^^ tru info decoy i remmeber orginal tibia u made sir exp on frosts

Nice england. I dont use magebot that's why I dont tank so much but I dont care anyways Im here to have fun. If you think your better then me come fight on 7.4 and we will see ;)
decoy anytime i said im better than u only i said the reality of yersterday only xD

^^ tru info decoy i remmeber orginal tibia u made sir exp on frosts
Original is hotkeys bro, 7.4 is aim
decoy anytime i said im better than u only i said the reality of yersterday only xD
its not reality its your opinion but yes Xabor did tank good indeed he tanks better then most of the mages

Original is hotkeys bro, 7.4 is aim

its not reality its your opinion but yes Xabor did tank good indeed he tanks better then most of the mages
tbh all you need is magebot and brain autossa when u reach 1k mana take off e ring go hp style with autossa for 2 sec and by that time they will count u max frigo so u need fast put e ring back on and this time u will have like 5k mana since ppl pot u when ur on hp style eguys

To bad they were that poor today to go stack rotworms all the fucking time

when i saw this jordi's members playing, im not surprised why they're shitty

I hope after 1-2 week it will be more fun when jordis team got cash / and lvl for ssa cuz i see 80% of the mages in the team of jordi arent even using SSA that why they are dieing so fast =p
hope its gonna be a way better after a week! keep exp make cash and lvl and dont go kurwa shadowcores fuck shadow ava va ava

complaining about ava while you made like 10x combo ue's, even though they got 200 wariats as a mage team XD

to bad with combo ues styla and wave styla like shadowcores

I never cunted ue or wave but 2 guys from channel had no pz from behind so they did it but I told them to not do it anymore and we had totally 2 ue combos.
1st when 2 mages had no pz from behind.
2nd when we got mwalled from edron boat to south gate for over 10mins while our ppls were mana shop we ued this eks away on south gate.

btw you should look at ur retarded team then because they ue and wave 24/7 on places where u can go around etc.

I dont want to start flaming but today you guys were fighting like veziv,jumping from def to def and expect enemys to break it,
Next battles I will line on open and not follow you guys anymore because you just destroyed the fun of fighting for today with that shit rotworm cave,
and now dont start that we are all 300-400lvls.. and you 180...
Its not true ye we got higher lvls in total but you guys still got also mages that are high level from 220-300
and If you are on a mage 220 or 280 its not big diffrence as long you use ssa.
I could just see like 4 out of 25 mages from you that were like 185-200~ and the rest were higher.

That was from my side and I wont post more about this battle.
So feel free to discuss and say that I am wrong and lying.

btw:You know why lunar always died and no fights?
Cuz 1 team was always leaded by veziv wich did the same like you guys,
DEFENCE TO DEFENCE LET THEM BREAK IT GUYS WE GOT TIME TILL SERVER SAVE

humm didnt saw any defense we got boxed and coudlnt scape thats not defense thats just a bad position you guys boxed us on rotworms and we coudlnt leave of course we would like to get out because on closed its impossible to kill so many rps unless you push them but sometimes is hard to push

humm didnt saw any defense we got boxed and coudlnt scape thats not defense thats just a bad position you guys boxed us on rotworms and we coudlnt leave of course we would like to get out because on closed its impossible to kill so many rps unless you push them but sometimes is hard to push
We would never come from both sides if u guys would just gtfo from that shit.

Back
Top Bottom