• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The main reason why Resistance lost war against Validus

Jinxx

яσѕєѕтуᄂєz
Reaction score
11:32 Dyablo [203]: yes?
11:32 Dyablo [203]: ask to
11:32 Dyablo [203]: ppl that
11:32 Dyablo [203]: in resistance
11:32 Dyablo [203]: who commanded hyesterday
11:32 Dyablo [203]: u fucking moron

Resistance 2 - 47 Validus

hhhhhhhhhhhh........

During the first battle it was like: come on go east, north east, south, <silence> for the rest of the "battle"

i remember when dyablo counted combo sd with baby voice: thrii, twooo, oneee, GHO eSDIII! and everyone ignored him >.<

by the time i took over we already were fucked there just a really good team you cant just fight with randoms and expect a team to lose that has been together for a while

Simple. Resistance is a bunch of casual clusterfucks while Validus is big time tryhard nerds.

by the time i took over we already were fucked there just a really good team you cant just fight with randoms and expect a team to lose that has been together for a while

tbh most of this validus dont consist of its original members around half the team is from validus the rest i have no idea

Back