• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The most stupid death ever

Melty

Reaction score
well i was running to poi wanted to "go" into druid way but dunno what was in my head lol as soon as i used the rope i just clicked on the sorc fire and died :|
i cant believe how stupid it was lmao xd

themoststupiddeathever.jpg

Last edited:
I guess Deers don't survive fires :(

I've also died by that if you may call it 'bug' :p

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CANT STOP LAUGHING,
You were chasing me you idiot, I ran on sorc fire and you died..
But i dunno why you've made this post? lol.. Maybe to cover up the fact you'd died? How sad..

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CANT STOP LAUGHING,
You were chasing me you idiot, I ran on sorc fire and you died..
But i dunno why you've made this post? lol.. Maybe to cover up the fact you'd died? How sad..

u can shut up becouse you always trap yourself and die with exori frigo combo haushauahsua on your pro elo masta ek :)

latink what the hell are u talking about fu****g retard?
i died bcuz there was a bunch of idiots were chasing me and i had to log so went to poi to lose my pz but missclicked on the fire
so little kid if u dont even know what happened better shut the fuck up
damn attention seeker

Do you really die on the first field?..

latink what the hell are u talking about fu****g retard?
i died bcuz there was a bunch of idiots were chasing me and i had to log so went to poi to lose my pz but missclicked on the fire
so little kid if u dont even know what happened better shut the fuck up
damn attention seeker

LOL? your trying to lie because you died to me, i was south on the fire.. you retarded fuck and you died, deer if you dont want to admit a death then its fine lol :) no skin off my nose:thumbup:

LOL? your trying to lie because you died to me, i was south on the fire.. you retarded fuck and you died, deer if you dont want to admit a death then its fine lol :) no skin off my nose:thumbup:

Ow latink... I can't believe how big noob you are, Maybe he died like that and? are you proud? Remind urself 8 out of 10 times u runned there wen we was chasing you you died there. Your just a lame kiddy who thinks that he's amazing cause some1 died by he's own mistake. Noobek

yeah it was him who was there and not me, he saw it all :eek:
let him think what he wants, he just an attention seeker

lol ive done that before aswell its about the most fun thing anyone can possibly ever do in there short time one arth i highly reccomend everyone goes there and walks on the wrong fire

yeah, it shall drain all your Hp, if you got Mana shield, it wont help ;)

Ok, I thought the first field dealed x hp and the next one even more so the player gets a "warning" :p

poor kid lololol
im far from being a kid <cries in a corner> lol

Ok, I thought the first field dealed x hp and the next one even more so the player gets a "warning" :p
actually it should work like that, in rl the hits u get is 300,600,900,1200.. and so on

lol this one is even more stupid xD
http://otland.net/f333/gz-nob-dying-20182/

EDIT: It was on the first days of icechaw xD.

the most stupid death happened in amera, in one of the poi services made by EO's guild
not remember what exactly happened but it was a rp, he used exuta vita and ran into his way, yeah rp way, but he was triying to rush the fires and died xd yeah u are right, yeah he forgot to heal or he tought he used utamo lol

Back