• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"the new" SoftCores!

krille09

Belden
Reaction score
Hey, yeah it's been a while since alot of players played Softcores and many players would probally like to start on Softcores again.
I miss the times at SoftCores, TwinForce and MoonHawk.

I think the best client to possibly host "new" SoftCores is on 8.6
Theres many people that dislikes mounts and all new things from real tibia.
But theres also many who likes the new features, for me it doesn't matter really.

I'm sure many teams would start SoftCores again, old teams might raise up from the dead,
who knows and new ones follow along.

Regards,
Belden

Just don't make it 8.6 ... 250 players online the first month, 80% of those botting ... 3 months from the launch of the server only 50 players online ... I've seen so many OTs failing that way.

Just make it as updated as it can be, if there's more features more likely lots of people will try it out and stay on it if vocations are well balanced and at least one active gamemaster per day taking care of botters = recepie for success.

Just don't make it 8.6 ... 250 players online the first month, 80% of those botting ... 3 months from the launch of the server only 50 players online ... I've seen so many OTs failing that way.

Just make it as updated as it can be, if there's more features more likely lots of people will try it out and stay on it if vocations are well balanced and at least one active gamemaster per day taking care of botters = recepie for success.

Did u even play Softcores when it came out?
botters yeah ofc but the server was crowded allways fights, and the only ot ive played that was active for over a year atleast.

I just dont think it will be a succes if its 9.4 since majority of ot players likes the PvP most at 8.6

Last edited:
Theres many people that dislikes mounts and all new things from real tibia.

Oh yeah, totally, mounts, ugh. They are so ug... who we're kidding, people want 8.6 because of elfbot, and yes I agree it should be 8.6.

Damn it guys, if you want to bot up so badly and take over the server in a few days, then just invest in a new bot lol, Elf bot era is long over, as well as neo bot era, if you're a real botter in buisness, you'll know which bot is currently taking over botting community.

But if you want to play 'fair', let's have a 8.6 version then, but with gamemaster loging on regularly dealing with botters, then you'll have to be at your PC '24/7' to not get banned for just botting up and then fight in so called 'awesome epic war'. Easiest way is to bot up and then just follow the leader's attack in a war and that's it. If that's the case, then gather up some people and play some other OT with higher exp rates and you'll be having orgasms if UE comboing someone is such an awesome filling.

One more thing: You guys realise that this upcoming server will be like SoftCores one day, 5 players online at peak hour, so why even bother playing? o_O ... I don't get it, why waste so many rl time on an OT which will be abandoned sooner or later. Invest in rl Tibia, get yourself some bot knights and sell kks for real cash. Better having like 4 200+ EKs on real Tibia making you some real life income than wasting time on a OT.

Edit: Like @Bazzese stated below me, yeah ... 'new' softcores won't be such a success as you guys are predicting, I don't know, it was fun 3-4 years ago when lots of NEW people tried servers out, now it'll be just a random OT with old players coming back killing everyone who might join the server ... And there we are again, failing OT.

Last edited:
Did u even play Softcores when it came out?
botters yeah ofc but the server was crowded allways fights, and the only ot ive played that was active for over a year atleast.

I just dont think it will be a succes if its 9.4 since majority of ot players likes the PvP most at 8.6

The reason 9.4 won't be a success is because the majority of the players prefer 8.6 so they can run their elfbots ;)

Also i don't think the "new" softcores will be a success either way, just my thought.

It was a fucking long time ago guys, both belden and jake!=) I really miss the old times, but jake wasn't u going to afghan?! Get in touch with me guys!

Back