• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The summer update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score
Hello dear Icechawians,
As many of you already know the summer update is not far away. There is alot of changes and alot of new fun stuff which we are working hard on to implent so you are able to take part of the update at our servers aswell.

But we also want to use the opportunity to fix alot of bugs and add content which should have been there already by now.
So what we want from you is that you post ONE THING that you wish very much. REMEMBER ONLY 1 POST PER PERSON so it's easier for us to keep track. Edit your post if there's something you want to add.

Either it's a bug or a missing hunting place, just tell us. When we have gathered enought information we will add a big list of what changes will be done.

Cheers,
Feloth

The 8.4 items such as yalahari sets and the other items.
And ofcourse, fix the god damn frags! 6 frags is way too little for a banishment on a pvp-enforced server :eek:

omg you sounds like cip. ehm anyway dont fix the new group unjust and black skull then i will quit. do as qknight says get all 8.4-8.42 items plz :)

yea agree with qknight and Bazzese 6 frags for bann on pvp-enfo is to little i hate watching my frags every 10 seconds during obs and stuff

^you on obs xd? good joke,
but yeah I have to agree with qknight fix the frags like 5 to red and 7 to ban.

Also would be good if you guys reduce the amount of time for each frag.

EDIT : id like to see the new blessing system and nightmare knights addons :p

Last edited:
Loot with inq bosses like in real tibia and possibility of doing BoB and other addons

You should change vip.
That we could sort it on ppl from war, friends and randoms.
Cos there is a lot of ppl who are we fighting.

And You should make that 1 guild can have war against few guilds.

You should change frags system. It could show person who made last hit and most dmg.

i guss yalahar set(the quest)
fix the yalahar castle so we can kill vamp queens etc etc
and map buggs

more gms that is active on all servers
+ they must be from otland and have an higher posts then 100
and they must be someone the staff member trust in

Fix the demon spawn in yalahar, we are able to go down, but there are only plags and hellspawns but in the same cave there are 2 spots where you should be able to go down, but you can't

Greeting,

Sinux

Make it possible to change the skincolour of you character, i think its racist that i cant be black in-game!!!

Make it possible to change the skincolour of you character, i think its racist that i cant be black in-game!!!

LOL take it to cipsoft, and do you care if you can't be black anyways? I think your just over reacting on that 1..

There are no blacks or yellow or brown characters... Imagine.. what would happen if u are a solo black bean and a bunch of Tibian Neonazis see you.. youll become problably a victim.. thats why there are no skin colours.. in tibia.. Just the random White Boring... :p

Make a NPC where we can sell:
Mpa
G Legs
D Helmet.

Reset all Guilds..

Fix the frags, as Qknight said:p 6 frags to ban is too little!:/

1. I would like to see not only last hit but most damage on character's deathlist.

2. PvP Enforced servers should have reduced frag time and increased kills for RS/Ban.

3. Be able to sell mpa/glegs to NPC's

Last edited:
Don't make MPA Sellable at NPC, or make it but just for 1cc or smthing. Glegs are already sellable to npc??

Fix House of Horror quest in RookGaard and make Dwarf Geomancer to heal slower

Last edited:
NO BLACK SKULLS SYSTEM!

(Keep the 2 day ban system)
or if you even wanted to make it 1 day ban for PK'in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back