• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Theme!

I love this theme, look at other forums. The themes sucks...
I totally agree with you! This theme is awesome I don't know why people want new theme. Instead of buying new theme we'd rather buy new function for VB forums.

Well, if you find any good themes you're free to give us a link and we'll consider it.

I love this one, if you look at for example OTfans this one is a lot more professional and nice.

As long as we have a choice of picking which skin, it really doesn't matter.. I like the skin we use now, no need in fixing whats not broken :p

@up
Are you drunk or what? what kind of theme is this, i didn't like it.

My idea is that keep this theme, but for other users they should have access or all should have access to change the theme :)

I agree with Zonet. I like this theme as default one, it's fantastic, but maybe new will be good too ? Currnt is simple and that's why it's so beautiful, otfans has new layout, more compkicated and I don't like it.
So:
I think my idea was good, let this theme be, but if we want we can change at the bottom of the page, would be better.

Back