• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thorn's gallery

No name for this, maybe Royal steel shield
2h64y9f.png

Your sprites are fantastic! Keep up the great work!!

Red

A helmet, doesn't have a name >.<
117sm1e.png
Nice - look's like a more "old school" crusader helmet :)

And idk if it is just me but I noticed the gold trim on mouth guard area to the right looks too thin compared to other side making it look off centered. Maybe you used a little too dark shading there?

and love your shield btw

Nice - look's like a more "old school" crusader helmet :)

And idk if it is just me but I noticed the gold trim on mouth guard area to the right looks too thin compared to other side making it look off centered. Maybe you used a little too dark shading there?

and love your shield btw
maybe haha, thz for the critic :)

It miss some contrast or highlights to make it look less flat on chest. I must say, if you are creating armor/clothes, you should try to draw this neck hole always (helps to recognize armor). Furthermore, a gold part on belly on right needs correction with shading.
Now, pluses. I have to say, it's quite unique design. Shoulders done differently than usual. Nice move here. I admit, good pick on blue+yellow. As always, would love to see full set of this :D

Keep spriting, your really getting better everytime

Looks really cool with those moving balls, love the design.

Last edited:
WOW Brother! you are increase your abilities in sprite, and this make me happy..!! go on, very nice all your sprites, i see you are growing and nothing to say, just.. really nice!

Back
Top Bottom