• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thorn's gallery

There's a lot of pillow shading, unfortunately :/
i think is not pillow shading, pillow shading is when the light comes from the center in every part, in my armor the light comes from the left and you can see the lighter pixels to the left and not in the center, maybe i'm wrong, but that's the notion i have about pillow shading

As promised, i bring you my ultimate set (No shield because is a big sword) also, boots are comming :p
xooap1.png

Last edited:
Make some boots atleast;) but great job! There is ofc few things you could point out. But you can really see the sets theme which is great itself.

If I were to challenge you again; I would like to see a set where you use two different materials. For example a metal armor with a cape.

Or if you do a monster make it animated;)

Make some boots atleast;) but great job! There is ofc few things you could point out. But you can really see the sets theme which is great itself.

If I were to challenge you again; I would like to see a set where you use two different materials. For example a metal armor with a cape.

Or if you do a monster make it animated;)
haha i was feeling too lazy to the boots and wanted to upload it already haha. Nice challenge, maybe i will do a monster with animation :p

Last edited:
Never feel lazy about anything and never rush your work to the extent where you post just to post. If you wanna become a better artist you should do the best you are capable of doing right now!:)

Nevertheless I think its good enough if its just a random set but keep that in mind if you are going to make your servers starter set/epic sets and so on:)

Fairy Tail.... I wanted to do that. But i guess the idea is already taken. Oh well, i just won't be original. :(
But I really like them. Especially Juvia, very creative!

best tutorial for making sprites? im not a new graphic designer. but im new to pixel help me out man. pls

mmm i don't really know any tutorials, i learned by looking other sprites and analizing how they were made, and then learning to do those techniques. Looking and studing

Back