• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thorn's gallery

An Ozaru i made for my server, unfortunately it is a little bit out of perspective and i'm too lazy to redo it hehe

damn it looks big haha

This is good, but need perspective improvements and contrast is too low... set is very good xD

I call this Athen Shield :p
athen_shield.png

Wow.
You've got a talent.
I've looked through your entire thread and at first you were okay at spriting but now your abilities has improved SO much.
Keep up the good work. Your sprites are amazingly good.
Kind Regards, Sunnylinuz.

Thanks guys :D
Hey @Thorn ,
What are you using to make your awesome sprites?
And any tips & tricks you could give for a beginner?

I like the light effect on your items!
well man i'm learning just like you haha, do advices or tips i don't have much :( maybe that picking the colors is extremely important, if you make an outline really awesome it won't mean nothing if you choose the wrong colors :p

hehe a primeape :p
29usq4x.png
Not bad, you're improving, could have been alot better though :p
I'll be honest, okay?
You missed the perspective bit too much, and used pillow shading on some places, if you'd fix that it would be awesome

Not bad, you're improving, could have been alot better though :p
I'll be honest, okay?
You missed the perspective bit too much, and used pillow shading on some places, if you'd fix that it would be awesome
yeah i notice that i miss the perspective, need to work on that :(

Back