• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server (New more organized thread)

I've just corrected what the guy said, don't need to be a bitch.
Well, can't expect too much from brazilians anyway :)

Well, I accept the fact that he may be doing other stuff in rl, but not this weather bullshit. Unless he's sick.
I don't really want to discuss this with you. I like how he have been doing this for years all alone. I'll play it later, probably..

Last edited:
Well, I accept the fact that he may be doing other stuff in rl, but not this weather bullshit.

I've never said it's because of the weather dude, read before posting any stupid comments.
As I said, I just corrected what a guy said about the weather in Brazil.
Anyway, i won't argue cause it's not place and i have no reason to.

Actually he's working on the server during his spare time, and its his will that hes doing ALOT to achieve what he wants
He have not posted any news for a few days and some guys just started shitting around
Each day of waiting means the server will be even more awesome at start!

Bump,

I was reading some of the classes and i wondered : is the dps of the enchanter still decent or is it just a voc that can create the best mage stuff but useless in combat??

I was reading some of the classes and i wondered : is the dps of the enchanter still decent or is it just a voc that can create the best mage stuff but useless in combat??
Depends on how you see Mystics, they keep all their spells but can also create runes and craft/enchant equipment

So probably damagewise its less like lets say a marksman?
not sure what voc i'll chose :p
The damage output seems not that big and I do not really like the runes (way too much soul) but I think everyone will just create one to craft equip/create runes.
You should try to pick a vocation depending on your playstyle and what you want to hunt or whether you have a team with you :p

Really thinking about making a marksman but not really sure its good to teamhunt later on, or its more a soloplay voc

If I remember correctly marksman did pretty nice damage so of course they would be good in teamhunting later on, but they can also be played as a solo voc for most of the game until you get to the hard dungeons where you need a team.

Yesterday we successfully got Thronar running on TFS 0.2.15, which we have decided will be the new engine for now.
There are still some issues to fix but Siegh appears to have done a good job converting the server to work with the new engine.

I will still be hosting Thronar. We are not inactive. :)

Yes, sorry for not updating on you guys, I wanted to make sure it would work first. As Znote said, we are doing good progress by fixing some major bugs.

As soon as it is playable at least, I will run an open test server to find some more hidden issues. If these possible issues affect the gameplay in a significant way, a character wipe may be needed even against my will.

Thats all for now, as soon as the server is ready I will let you guys know.

Bump,

Enchanters will keep their Mystic spells and will have new masteries, which some are craft based. While Elementalists get new spells and battle focused masteries, think of Enchanters as strong as a Mystic.

Ask anything you want about the content, classes, etc, Ill be glad to reply.

great to hear :D,

i have another question :p , will bosses later on be very strong against physical? i think i remember hearing that somewhere

great to hear :D,

i have another question :p , will bosses later on be very strong against physical? i think i remember hearing that somewhere

Everything is variable with no specific formula. There is a physical immune boss somewhere, but its just one of its unique points.
Most monsters, and every boss, have different unique strategies.

Back