• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 9.86 - CLIENT LAG

Reaction score
So I've recently started playing otservers again and I played most of them with the client 9.86. The problem is that I've started to lag (kinda of a FPS lag) but I got a GOOD FPS and a GOOD PING, so it really does not make any sense for me, I read something about a Client Lag but I am not too sure about it. Can anyone please help me?

Last edited:
My friend had the same problem but never solved it, he had to restart his computer everytime the lag started and it worked again.. My guess would be corrupt drivers or something, check it out.

I actually have an identical issue on my computer. Always over fps according to the client, but in the actual framerate is so slow that I don't even see character/creature foot movement, everything just glides across squares. The longer my client is open, the worse it gets (especially with multiple clients) and the only way I know to fix the issue is restarting the computer. That's just a temporary fix of course.

Right click on the tibia client.exe
Properties
"C:\Program Files\Tibia\Tibia.exe" change this <- to this -> "C:\Program Files\Tibia\Tibia.exe" engine 1 gamemaster

Back
Top Bottom