• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Radio: Live From Sweden (Listen Now)

Hevar

Click clack bam bam!
Reaction score
Radio: Offline

On Air: Hevar

OPS: to Listen at Radio you will need install program you can install that in website you will see that when you open website/listen at radio

Hello now i will talk about this radio =) I have started this Tibia Radio for Tibia player can play tbiia and listen to radio they can also chat and talk about tibia there and they can meet other tibia player and one more things this radio is created by Hevar

You can:

-Chat
-Listen
-Meet Friends or other
-Wish a Music (you must give me youtube link)
-Have Fun
-Please Tell your friends or other to listen at radio

OPS: I dont need anymore Dj if i need dj i will tell you ^^

I also Add Tibia Pk or just tibia photo
(you must gave me photo url)

Listen To this Radio Now (Best Music of the World)

///Dj Hevar (Tibia Radio)

Last edited:

Sorry for inconvenience. You tried to visit the stream from "Hevar757" using an invalid stream request.

The specified URL from the producer is:
Hevar Radio - Home

If you clicked a link in that page, please forward this message to the producer. References, how to embed the stream in the homepage he will find here.

Thats Radio Works and many is here and listening

You need just go in at website and install

or i think you need to use other Broswer like Google Chrome / Firefox

Thats Radio Works and many is here and listening

You need just go in at website and install

or i think you need to use other Broswer like Google Chrome / Firefox

A browser doesn't have the plugin that's needed. It needs to get installed.
Anyway I tried installing it and it didn't work:( To lazy to try it again:(

Sorry for inconvenience. You tried to visit the stream from "Hevar757" using an invalid stream request.

Hevar "SamRoyal Här"

^^ Ignore that ^^
I started my own radio at SRRS.TK x)

Oh i need to install something.. I think i will pass sorry. I got loads of radios where i don't need to install some malware software thing.

this is just plungis Fast install shit =) and Safe Install

I love it! It's not my kind of music style but i am listing to it now.. i am satifired and happy =) Thanks dude

Ey.. I wanna make like this.. but how?? :D I would like to put music and so all my friends can listen to it and you ofc then :D

Soon i am making A New Stream like Neradio.se

My Stream is hosted by Shoutcast

But this is Very Hard dont think this is Easy ^^

Back
Top Bottom