• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Skin!

XtrmJosh

Reaction score
Couldn't find the right place to post this. I'm new to this forum, but if a mod could scan and post would be greatful.

This is my Tibia skin for Tibia 8.62. It's a first release, so will have some small bugs.

Basically I scoured the internet looking for the program which lets me edit tibia.pic files, and found it here, so figured I'd share my result here too...

Download at:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Picture:
show.php

Any questions fwd them to myself on TibiaUG forums.

My Tibia Skin! - Tibia Underground

That's the actual release thread.

I used a program called TibiaEditor to make it. Theres a few things you must know for doing 8.62 though.

First you need to update the xml files so they contain pointers for 8.62.

Then (to create your own .pic) you must open an existing one and "export" all the current images. Edit them to how you want them. Once you've done that make a new file in a folder call it Tibia.pic. just make it a text file and change the file extension, makes life easier. In TibiaEditor, go to load an existing .pic, and select the one you just created. It should contain no images, not even a "0" image. Now import your edited images, and hit Tools > File Properties. Set the Signature to "4C651CD8". Without the " things obviously.

That's basically it, put it in your tibia folder and it SHOULD work. Be careful what you edit and always keep backups.

And thanks guys :)

Tibia should really make it possible to download skins made by them and have a seperate page on their website for downloads.
Some should contain the equipment/battle/skill and vip containers on the left instead of having them on the right

Tibia should really make it possible to download skins made by them and have a seperate page on their website for downloads.
Some should contain the equipment/battle/skill and vip containers on the left instead of having them on the right

Would be good but is it really ever gonna happen? I doubt it myself. More chances that pigs are gonna start nesting on my roof.

Back