• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Time Machine - Substitute for TibiCAM

xapokis

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I'm here to divulgue a new Record/Player of Tibia videos. Made by a programmer from TProgramming forum (tulio150) Tibia Time Machine is a stable, high quality and free tool for tibia.

Here are its description and functions:

Tibia versions supported:
from 7.0 up to 9.70
future versions may also work
versions lower than 7.3 need a resource patch

Tibia Time Machine currently uses the TTM video format

Key features:
-Keeps separated configuration files for each Tibia version (You don't lose your hotkeys)
-Saves Tibia version and OpenTibia server information within videos
-Can start recording anytime
-Converts old TibiCAM movies
-Compatible with OpenTibia servers (opens otserv:// links)
-Can be used with another proxy
-Playing features:
-Speed control (pause + slow motion 8x + fast forward 512x + packet-by-packet)
-Skipping backwards, forwards and to game sessions
-Video editor (only cutting parts)
-Set video light for old Tibia versions
-Commands on the console for fullscreen playing​

Its being updated daily and you can easily request a new feature.
Here is the link to the post in TProgramming forum: Tibia Time Machine 3.8 [7.0 - 9.70]

Enjoy and post there your feedback.

Approved
I can't check the file due to how it's being posted(download link in another forum), so please check the file yourself before using it

Sorry, it doesn't work.
When I click to "Start" then I recive an error:
Start Tibia:
Could not change Tibia login server IP.
But sometimes it does work and I tried to change IP of OT Server and it doesn't work. (My account information wrong it says). <- Not true.

Sorry, it doesn't work.
When I click to "Start" then I recive an error:
Start Tibia:
Could not change Tibia login server IP.
But sometimes it does work and I tried to change IP of OT Server and it doesn't work. (My account information wrong it says). <- Not true.

I got this weird error today also, and suddenly some time later it worked fine. Already reported to tulio.

Thanks for feedback

Please.....

Sorry,

In my opinion this is something useless.
I've been playing ShadowCores from a while time ago and hardly ever got hacked or something.
This time, when I downloaded this application then I executed it, I does appear like a new tibia client... I wrote there my account & password, after few hours started getting kicks from the account and later I changed the password, someone took my character to depot and were checking a few things in.

Watch out with the application like this.

Using this kind of programs is only at your own risk, but I think is unsecure.

Uploaded version 3.9
Changes:
-Tibia 9.71 support
-Small GUI fix

Well about "hacking issues" the maily thing you must do to protect yourself is use a nice (using bad softwares like Windows defender dont protect you from anything) antivirus software (recommend Kaspersky Internet Security and Bitdefender). You can also use VirusTotal website to check suspicious pages (https://www.virustotal.com/#url) and files(https://www.virustotal.com), since it checks with many softwares at once.

I did a scan in the forums page: https://www.virustotal.com/url/b5c5...bfbf7996c5fa4b0017d2b890/analysis/1352490469/
And in the file zipped (last version): https://www.virustotal.com/file/bd5...1dbbf4020c369483d2a22135/analysis/1352490589/

Updated to version 4.0

Changes:
-Added "Keep caption" to the options menu. When it's activated, TTM will not change the Tibia window title, so you can activate certain programs (Magebot) that need the caption to be "Tibia". After activating the bot, you can deactivate the option if you wish the nice caption with the version and server name again
-When you delete a session, it will skip to the next session instead of the previous one
-Removed the "do" command, you can play a single packet using "pause" or "slow" when already paused

DONT DOWNLOAD THIS IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR ACCOUNT TO BE HACKED
Tibia Time Machine.zip - Jottin haittaohjelmaskannaus

2012-12-10 PUA.Win32.Packer.SetupExeSection

=

[Spy] Record keyboard activities.
[Downloader] Connected to another site.

If anyone who downloads this knowing that this guy created his account just to post this program which people reported that it doesn't work, then they deserve it pretty much.

It's me, the creator of the program.
The guy who created the post is not me, however he linked to the original link in TPForum where I post the most recent version of the program.
I was about to post it here when I noticed this odd post.

I see I'm being blamed for stealing accounts and I can assure you it's not true.
I actually develop this program in my free time and charge nothing for it, because I got bored of playing Tibia and more interested in its inner workings.
If you take a look at TPForums my program have a base of users, which some are actual programmers, and none of them complained about hacking or anything like that. They request me features and we discuss some technical issues of the program.

If you don't trust a developer, - ANY DEVELOPER, NOT JUST ME - just don't download his stuff.

I saw that match ClamAV found between PUA.Win32.Packer.SetupExeSection and my program, when I tried to report it to ClamAV i got this message:
Result:
This file is not detected by ClamAV. Please update your CVD database before reporting false-positives. If you are using third-party databases/unofficial signatures, please contact the author of the signature. We can only process false-positives generated by ClamAV Official signatures.

Please correct the above errors and retry. Thank you for helping the ClamAV project.
It seems that jotti's copy of ClamAV is outdated. You can try ClamAV's website here: Clam AntiVirus
All other major antivirus program reported nothing.

However, if you download anything claiming it's TTM from another website other than TPForums you are SURELY in risk of being hacked by someone else. Any program should be downloaded from its official website - it's a basic security lesson.

Well, i think everything related to "hacking" has been said...

So, just to keep the thread updated:

"Updated to 4.3
After a lot of hard work, the fully working version of TTM is finally out!

Changes:
-Now you can record multiple sessions of multiple characters
--No videos were lost, TTM will silently fix them
-Support for OTServers 9.80+

Incompatibilities:
-You can't start recording anytime in all current versions of OTServers for Tibia 9.80+, this is a bug in their code and I can't fix it in TTM.
More info: http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-11690-p...l#pid87386
-Videos from the BETA are still lost, I can patch them for you if you really need "

Ah, and i just saw that there is another thread about TTM made by krille09, some moderator could merge both threads and put in an appropriate place :)

- - - Updated - - -

link to krilles thread: http://otland.net/f499/tibiacam-ttm-177520/

- - - Updated - - -

Just to keep things clear, this update has been released by tulio on 01-08-2013, and he did another on 01-10-2013:

" Uploaded a new build today, with internal changes:
-Better handling of the "Keep caption" option
-Prevention against crashes that could be caused by malformed packets and videos (you never know what otserver developers are planning)

EDIT: please download again, it was bugged "

Updating thread:

"Updated to version 4.4

Changes:
-Fixed "Could not change Tibia login server IP"
-GUI reviewed:
--Options Menu is now visible
--Added a Delete menu to delete sessions without the delete key and with a visible option
--Moved the time indicator next to the scroll bar

Download: All versions ( Version 4.4 or Version 4.4 in PT-BR ) "

"Updated to Version 4.5

Changes:
-More UI changes, nice background image for the sessions list when it's empty
-Can start recording anytime on OTServer that not implement the pending state (TFS, ShadowCores)

Download: All versions ( Version 4.5 or Version 4.5 in PT-BR )

EDIT: new build, please download again (20:39 GMT) "

OBS: again.. some moderator could merge the two topics about Tibia Time Machine (krille's - http://otland.net/f499/tibiacam-ttm-177520/ - and mine)

I started a new thread (maybe twice, didn't see the moderator approval message), so once it appears please redirect all dicussion to there, so I can update the program faster

just to make clear (i already pm Scarlet - didn't got answer yet):

PLEASE some moderator close all other threads about TTM (this one and krille09's) and merge (if possible) with tulio's thread: http://otland.net/f19/tibia-time-machine-181256/
So he can easily read the reports... without having to check 3 threads (4 including TProgramming's one)...

Back