• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia was hacked back in 7.7x

I would just like to know if there was even older than 7.7 i mean like 6~? the very very old version where cities didnt even exist only rook and thais and some others :p?
I just wanna know if even 1 got it?? ^_^
Thanks!

hahahahahaha 6k euros for the original 7.7 tibia "server" , only 3 persons have it and wanna save it just for good, they must be very rich irl to not sell it

hahahahahaha 6k euros for the original 7.7 tibia "server" , only 3 persons have it and wanna save it just for good, they must be very rich irl to not sell it

Wrong, if a dude seriously sell files like that, he's a cheap retard who doesn't care about anything or anyone except himself..

Wrong, if a dude seriously sell files like that, he's a cheap retard who doesn't care about anything or anyone except himself..

Wrong, money makes the world go round.

and what about, they open the serv with donates, for 5-6 years?
and make alot of cash with donates?
Like dennis of realots.net did?
that serv was On.
from 2006-2011, He earned more than 15k euro, from it, im 100% sure..

Back