• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TibiaLife - Cops vs Robbers vs Civilians. 40+ New Features! Drugs,Robbery,Jail,Bounties,Mining,etc.

lol, this has potential, I'love playing RP on gmod or watching rp on arma 3, I bet it could be really fun if the corrupt players can be controlled. People should be able to be job banned and people shouldnt be able to abuse the report of a player just because hes mad/bad. Looking forward to see how it plays out. Don't like the idea of leveling doh, at least not hunting. The main goal should to get money to get a nice car, nice house and nice clothes and such, not to get a high level.

As for leveling. I may cap it off at 50. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I know there will be some leveling. But I don't want that to be the focus of the OT. I agree the main goal should be living a RP-life and accumulating wealth.. But, At the same time with wealth comes power and what fun is power if you can't show it off? Most areas with monsters have a purpose. You'll be there because you're trying to make money. For example, one illegal way to make money is hunting endangered species for the items they drop. If you hunt turtles for their shells you can sell them to the black market. So, you'll need to be strong enough to kill turtles, but you won't be there to just grind away on turtles. You'll be there to get shells to sell to the black market.

Also, if the OT does well I'll be resurrecting this project to add in the game! Build Your Own Home OT

sm9boo.jpg

The buy your own house system looks bomb, also like the idea of leveling not being the focus the gameplay. Goodluck can't wait to try this server.

bump! when can we play this? i always play altis life. hope ppl will do some cool roleplays here! :D

Awesome idea, really creative.

I can imagine the different classes fighting against eachother. Sounds fun.

Back