• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster TKO's Hosting service 100/100Mbps

becouse mostly they fail due to low knowlage or they 1 man get's to lazy!

i have tryd to many of them already:( mostly the owner get filled up with work and just deside to quite so no!

Karolkademolka i block you on both msn due that you dont understand any thing! i spoke to you in english and you clearly cant understand it!

Linuxhost is free any one have a project that is ready to host please pm me:)
My msn dosent work atm so pm me or add me on skype

Last edited:
I'd like to try it out :3

How many staff members: Probably too many. Just gods though (since I know like... all of them). I do most of the maintenance. The stuff I don't do comes from otland :p
Average online if it's online: Not too many, since it's still in testing for bugs and such.
Server name: Drunia
Screen shot: go here: http://otland.net/f251/myteka-9-6-project-169605/
Story line/info about the server: No story line yet. I guess I'll make one soon. But, it is a custom server.
Server client: 9.6
Exp rate: low rates. x4 to lvl 8 and x35 to I don't remember what lvl (server has been down for a few weeks).

EDIT: I just changed the name recently.

only 1 person in team he means! The one that i have hosted with 1 owner that do all the work they always fail.. so i dont want any 1 man team!

First of all you both should learn how to explain things better. Why even bother commenting so stupid? What makes him think i'm solo in this s.c 'team'?
And thank you, now I realized I do not want you as a hoster, obviously you're not qualified enough. Btw, keep an eye on the otservlist in a week or two, you will find my server under the name of 'Real PVP', top ranked pvp-e server.

Back