• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster TKO's Hosting service 100/100Mbps

I need your Host Plz Spam me On [email protected]
Don't forget spamm me ok??

- - - Updated - - -

I need your Host Plz Spam me On [email protected]
Don't forget spamm me ok?? :w00t:

- - - Updated - - -

And i need Help With Make Website Plz Not Forget me

Man I Need Help To Make Website I need Help Host Evoutlion Map 8.6 PVP
YOu will Help Me?

It's still undergoing some changes. It's in testing phase. I just need to put some monster spawns on an island, and put npcs in the map, and I'm done.

Helloo!!

I need a hoster for a 8.6 evo server ,,, but there is some small stuff left for the server but everythign else is done.

- - - Updated - - -

I NEED A hoster got a 8.6 evo server

Any one wanna host on the linux please contact me with pm You also need to know how to set it up your self!

Helloo!!

I need a hoster for a 8.6 evo server ,,, but there is some small stuff left for the server but everythign else is done.

- - - Updated - - -

I NEED A hoster got a 8.6 evo server
damn i can swear it took you less than 30 seconds to write this, "everythign", don't tell me you were typing fast or any of that shit. EL GENDERZ IS NOT RECOMENDED

cant you blocked me:p? you wrote when i was gone and you dint write any about your server so no:p

cant you blocked me:p? you wrote when i was gone and you dint write any about your server so no:p

I didnt blocked you, you did it, Ill tell about it in skype :), Now i see your messages from yesterday, i think it bugged or something but it looking like you blocked me ;o, I sedn friend request again.

Back