• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To settle this once and for all.

Do you want lunarforce as it was before or stay as it is?

• Total voters

Magikern Tim

retired since 2015
Reaction score
IM ASKING THIS SO THESE RETARDS WONT MAKE MORE THREADS.
Feel free to make suggestions on what you want to change and how it will improve the war feeling for the players that are still playing here. This is after all a hardcore-pvp server (not made for rpg) so don't say anything that has to do with people getting their levels back after each warmode since if you want that you can simply bot or manual as it is right now without shared.

Put everyone to level 120-190, remove shared exp bonus, remove ssa (not really needed though), lower exp, lower mlvl/skill rate, ban all brs.
This would definitely be an option if I could change the voting options hahahaha

They should higher the exp and fix back shared exp would be very good maybe some more brazilians would come aswell

The skills/mlevel should be lower trought... (magic level top 1 is 129, if was like 100~ would be cool...

@Mark @Hani @Siramix I know you guys dont like to be tagged but if the majority of twifysoft players vote on this poll would you consider changing it to the most voted option?

Why did you guys ask for the change in the first place if you're just gonna ask them to change it back x.x

Every Lunar update more and more people leave, the only time it actually had alot of people is when shared exp was better and the rates were a little higher. I like it how it is now though. Took me 2 or 3 days to get from 220 - 270 on an ED, just need a little part of your brain and a working bot :D

Why did you guys ask for the change in the first place if you're just gonna ask them to change it back x.x

Every Lunar update more and more people leave, the only time it actually had alot of people is when shared exp was better and the rates were a little higher. I like it how it is now though. Took me 2 or 3 days to get from 220 - 270 on an ED, just need a little part of your brain and a working bot :D
as you can see i voted "have it as it is now" and i only did this thread so if there is not enough votes on "change it back to shared exp 40%" the people asking for it can stop making threads :D

I don't understand why you want to change it back now? Because I'm very certain on the point that YOU, the majority of the voters, wanted to change it in the first place. Before I'm going to justify that you want to change it again, give me a relevant and proper suggestion how it should be, and try to compare it to how it is now and give me pro's and con's. I want you to take more action than crying. I'm not here to start drama, but I'm definitely here to listen and discuss how we can improve Lunarforce, but for that we need interested players who can think. Crybabies are not wanted in this discussion. We need constructive and helpful comments in order to improve Lunarforce.

I don't understand why you want to change it back now? Because I'm very certain on the point that YOU, the majority of the voters, wanted to change it in the first place. Before I'm going to justify that you want to change it again, give me a relevant and proper suggestion how it should be, and try to compare it to how it is now and give me pro's and con's. I want you to take more action than crying. I'm not here to start drama, but I'm definitely here to listen and discuss how we can improve Lunarforce, but for that we need interested players who can think. Crybabies are not wanted in this discussion. We need constructive and helpful comments in order to improve Lunarforce.
As said in the previous posts, I'm not for changing lunarforce back to the way it was. I'm creating this post so the people who wants to change it back can give us a reason why we should change it back. I think for sure there would be more players online due to they can exp in teams but it would be more rpg than war and that is not the way lunarforce was created for. I hope someone like @Everton Firma can give us a reason why you should change it back to the way it was without destroying it for everyone such as blocking the main hunting spots etc.

brs want to exp here to get fast level 400+ and then transfer to shadow.. ;x

@Siramix look this thread and look the voting
if to you not is reason sufficient, ok
who decides is you, the money to keep this deposit of bot is of Mark and no my
all have 1000000kk and sell for rl money
http://www31.speedy*****malware.localhost/6t62v/download/sellkk.jpg
KEEP LUNAR SIRAMIX WHY
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
"ALL PLAY AGAIN IN SUMMER" hahahaha
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/6t62v/sellkk.jpg <<<
veziv no have team, calar team 15 players.. Lunarforce 170 players max.. 130 bot afk 24/07
exist rules in LunarForce ? bot afk.. bot mc.. bot etc.. hahaha

http://otland.net/threads/mr-mark.216445/#post-2077722 < look

Last edited:
I'm not asking for a reason why to change it back, because you clearly provided me with a reason. I want to get suggestions how we should change it, and what we should be doing at a first place. Maybe we should introduce new stuff to Lunarforce in different phases to make sure everyone adapts to it and then we can see if the changes are enough. I don't want retarded comments that says; HOLY SHIT WE NEED MAKE MAJOR CHANGES.

BE SPECIFIC. Tell me exactly in DETAIL what you want to be changed and how it should be changed. Otherwise we cannot do yet another change without you guys will start to cry.

I'm not asking for a reason why to change it back, because you clearly provided me with a reason. I want to get suggestions how we should change it, and what we should be doing at a first place. Maybe we should introduce new stuff to Lunarforce in different phases to make sure everyone adapts to it and then we can see if the changes are enough. I don't want retarded comments that says; HOLY SHIT WE NEED MAKE MAJOR CHANGES.

BE SPECIFIC. Tell me exactly in DETAIL what you want to be changed and how it should be changed. Otherwise we cannot do yet another change without you guys will start to cry.
As I said, I made this thread so the ones wanting these changes can discuss what they want to change etc but Im guessing they want the shared experience to be exactly like shadowcores? From what I have read on this forum they want shared experience back so a group of people (mostly 5+ people) can get levels back fast after each warmode and I'm fine with this I guess but leaving the rates as it is right now we won't see people getting higher than 400 in a pretty long time since they will see how much time they need to spend in order to get one level in 400+. Anyways I'm happy to discuss this even if I don't really care about lunarforce changing as long as it is no game-changing stuff such as slightly decreasing the war feelings time by time.
Edit; By saying "exactly like shadowcores" if I'm not misstaking it's 40% experience bonus while having the shared exp mode on.

a change is expshared, most of the South American players hunting manually. consequently more players, players active and Mark profit to keep the server active and take profit personal and no bot 24/07 making 3000000kk and sell rl or transfer to shadow
exp stage is very good not change
"people from other countries also hunt manually, but I'm talking specifically of players from south" OR ALL PLAY AGAIN IN SUMMER ? hahaha
closes transfers of LunarForce to Shadowcores
and any other changes that you guys find it necessary
have severe punishments for bot 100% afk or mc..this is rule of Lunarforce or no ?
Reapzar Tankzar 386. bot afk 24/07

many spoke "ALL PLAY AGAIN IN SUMMER" Lunarforce today no have team of war..have.. calar 15 players
with these changes that I talking I'm sure, Lunarforce in 5 days have 300-400 players
today LunarForce have many players active.......... in forum

Last edited:
If you really gonna put the exp shared highter than it is now than ima create 15 chars and make them to 400 in 2-3 weeks and transfer all to shadowcores and gonna be secondary fatima? you guys must be joking around if you twifysoft support actually gonna lissen to this bullshits of chnages before these updates everyone was crying " REMOVE XP SAHRED and bullshits" and now what happen? its not even that hard to get 400 here just bot any spawn 24/7 its the easist thing what u can do on lunarforce.

Back