• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To settle this once and for all.

Do you want lunarforce as it was before or stay as it is?

• Total voters
a change is expshared, most of the South American players hunting manually and consequently more players, players active and Mark profit to keep the server active and take profit personal and no bot 24/07 making 3000000kk and sell rl or transfer to shadow
exp stage is very good not change
closes transfers of LunarForce to Shadowcores
many spoke "ALL PLAY AGAIN IN SUMMER" Lunarforce today no have team of war..have.. calar 15 players
with these changes that I talking I'm sure, Lunarforce in 5 days have 300-400 players
today LunarForce have many players active.......... in forum
You must be mentally brain fuckd you brs was the most addicted people at these transfers . and now you guys want the transfers be blocked?

@GM DELETE ALL BRs.

If you really gonna put the exp shared highter than it is now than ima create 15 chars and make them to 400 in 2-3 weeks and transfer all to shadowcores and gonna be secondary fatima? you guys must be joking around if you twifysoft support actually gonna lissen to this bullshits of chnages before these updates everyone was crying " REMOVE XP SAHRED and bullshits" and now what happen? its not even that hard to get 400 here just bot any spawn 24/7 its the easist thing what u can do on lunarforce.
160 players on... 130 bot afk 24/07 making money for sell rl, half of the year and LunarForce dead...Calar make team here for a month and is off 11 months or calar playing Shadowcores...for what reason keep LunarForce dead with 140 bots afk 24/07 ? and how Mark will keep LunarForce active ? what is your profit money rl ? ?
@Siramix

Let's not fight about this guys, this thread was created for an discussion not for you guys to flame each other.
Let's keep this an mature discussion with pro's and con's about any changes this server may have in the future and not use this thread as an opportunity to trash-talk each other.

Let's not fight about this guys, this thread was created for an discussion not for you guys to flame each other.
Let's keep this an mature discussion with pro's and con's about any changes this server may have in the future and not use this thread as an opportunity to trash-talk each other.
yes, I'm not offending anyone..xabor is kid here

I understand you brs like to exp manually.. but please.. fucking play on shadowcores then. This server was never made to rpg. Instead of begging for changes here.. maybe ask for a new Server where they make your wishes come true.. dont ruin this ot lmao

I understand you brs like to exp manually.. but please.. fucking play on shadowcores then. This server was never made to rpg. Instead of begging for changes here.. maybe ask for a new Server where they make your wishes come true.. dont ruin this ot lmao
YE keep the deposit of bot.....the price of your kk on rl? euro? dollar?

Last edited:
If you are really considering putting the exp shared back up,
you might aswell just put the server back to the state around begin February, and give everyone their levels back since the only thing what happened meanwhile is ppl wasting their time exping back up.
Dont get me wrong I was rly positive when I heard about the changes, we all know the server is perfect as it is right now, but this community can't find motivation to play Lunarforce if they cant exp inq/poi 10kk per hour.

Before you change anything on Lunarforce, close transfers from shadowcores>lunarforce and lunarforce > shadowcores.
No point having fatima transferred again being lvl 400 to 600 in a month.
If these br's wanna exp on a empty server so bad, let them exp a new char, their fault transferring away =)

I'm not stating any facts about how it will be. I'm discussing what can be changed and trying to get a point of view of what you guys want to have. Keep discuss but don't start a flamewar.

I'm not stating any facts about how it will be. I'm discussing what can be changed and trying to get a point of view of what you guys want to have. Keep discuss but don't start a flamewar.
What can be changed ;

- Lunarforce going back to the state of begin February.
- Transfer closed from both lunarforce to shadowcores and shadowcores to lunarforce.
- Experience shared back as it was before.
- Everyone who will transfer Lunarforce after one of these changes are announced, will be put back to level 1.

a change is expshared, most of the South American players hunting manually. consequently more players, players active and Mark profit to keep the server active and take profit personal and no bot 24/07 making 3000000kk and sell rl or transfer to shadow
exp stage is very good not change
"people from other countries also hunt manually, but I'm talking specifically of players from south" OR ALL PLAY AGAIN IN SUMMER ? hahaha
and any other changes that you guys find it necessary
have severe punishments for bot 100% afk or mc..this is rule of Lunarforce or no ?
Reapzar Tankzar 386. bot afk 24/07

many spoke "ALL PLAY AGAIN IN SUMMER" Lunarforce today no have team of war..have.. calar 15 players
with these changes that I talking I'm sure, Lunarforce in 5 days have 300-400 players
today LunarForce have many players active.......... in forum
i dont know who said that but i will not play 24/7 reason? its summer fucking gajs go party drink beach etc stop crying in our houses.

@Siramix my opnion is same again
a change is expshared
have severe punishments for bot 100% afk or mc..this is rule of Lunarforce or no ?
LunarForce today is 3 battle every 6 months.
Siramix and Mark, I'm sure, you and Mark see the profit decline and players here, only bots. you agreed with me, LunarForce has many reasons for changes.
I showed you divers reasons and you agreed, now ask someone for reasons of keep LunarForce how is. have any? you can respond to them Siramix
@Mark @Siramix you guys also give suggestions
170 players.. 130+ bot afk 24/07.. server dead. 1 battle on 6 months..

Last edited:
@Siramix my opnion is same again
a change is expshared
LunarForce today is 3 battle every 6 months.
Siramix and Mark, I'm sure, you and Mark see the profit decline and players here, only bots. you agreed with me, LunarForce has many reasons for changes.
I showed you divers reasons and you agreed, now ask someone for reasons of keep LunarForce how is. have any? you can respond to them Siramix
150 players.. 120+ bot afk 24/07.. server dead. 1 battle on 6 months..
i dotn think we need the opinion of a asslicker and rpg guy?

I don't understand why you want to change it back now? Because I'm very certain on the point that YOU, the majority of the voters, wanted to change it in the first place. Before I'm going to justify that you want to change it again, give me a relevant and proper suggestion how it should be, and try to compare it to how it is now and give me pro's and con's. I want you to take more action than crying. I'm not here to start drama, but I'm definitely here to listen and discuss how we can improve Lunarforce, but for that we need interested players who can think. Crybabies are not wanted in this discussion. We need constructive and helpful comments in order to improve Lunarforce.
@Magikern Tim Yes, hes a big crybaby here hes when he was a baby irl
d4bb2f024097f771c33ea1c9200759d0.png

Back