• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To settle this once and for all.

Do you want lunarforce as it was before or stay as it is?

• Total voters
Siramix stop listen to this kids
They will have a different thread about changes every single day
Slowly they try to make the server their personal server
Let lunar as it is, it doesnt matter if players are afraid to come here and play

the only fucking thing that needs to be changed and even a br can agree with me is the death penalty
on this server dead means nothing, only free tp when you got no cap or supplies .

a change is expshared, most of the South American players hunting manually. consequently more players, players active and Mark profit to keep the server active and take profit personal and no bot 24/07 making 3000000kk and sell rl or transfer to shadow
exp stage is very good not change
"people from other countries also hunt manually, but I'm talking specifically of players from south" OR ALL PLAY AGAIN IN SUMMER ? hahaha
closes transfers of LunarForce to Shadowcores
and any other changes that you guys find it necessary
have severe punishments for bot 100% afk or mc..this is rule of Lunarforce or no ?
Reapzar Tankzar 386. bot afk 24/07

many spoke "ALL PLAY AGAIN IN SUMMER" Lunarforce today no have team of war..have.. calar 15 players
with these changes that I talking I'm sure, Lunarforce in 5 days have 300-400 players
today LunarForce have many players active.......... in forum

Only my team going on 30 plus 5 ~ 7 times BR, will increase a lot, # VOLTALUNAR

1. Change Lunarforce to better shared exp (40%?) and higher rates
    30 vote(s)
    20.5%
  2. *
    Change Lunarforce to better shared exp (40%?)
    80 vote(s)
    54.8%

3. Change Lunarforce to higher rates but not better shared
    5 vote(s)
    3.4%

4. Have lunarforce as it is without any changes.
    36 vote(s)
    24.7%

I know it was not OFFICIAL, most of this already posting to see.

# # BACK LUNAR

1. Change Lunarforce to better shared exp (40%?) and higher rates
    30 vote(s)
    20.5%
  2. *
    Change Lunarforce to better shared exp (40%?)
    80 vote(s)
    54.8%

3. Change Lunarforce to higher rates but not better shared
    5 vote(s)
    3.4%

4. Have lunarforce as it is without any changes.
    36 vote(s)
    24.7%

I know it was not OFFICIAL, most of this already posting to see.

# # BACK LUNAR
Yeah, you're right. This wasn't anything official made by the Gm's themselves so perhaps they could make one? :p

WARS ? BATTLES ? NO, THIS IS LUNARFORCE OF EUROPEANS ! all play after summer or in summer ? hahahahaha
Lunarforce continue dead and shit.. 192 ppl now.. all bot afk.. rules ? nahh
they are creating thread to war or anything, but no have players
no exist argument to keep this shit.. no have battles, war..action.. bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots
@Mark @Hani
answers

WARS ? BATTLES ? NO, THIS IS LUNARFORCE OF EUROPEANS ! all play after summer or in summer ? hahahahaha
Lunarforce continue dead and shit.. 192 ppl now.. all bot afk.. rules ? nahh
they are creating thread to war or anything, but no have players
no exist argument to keep this shit.. no have battles, war..action.. bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots
@Mark @Hani
answers
what do you want to explain with this post?
aren't u an br? u should be happy since u got empty spawns no worries of snajk and make lvl & cash - make 400 and transfer shadwocores
make new char on lunar kill 100 boses rare monster be rdy for next feru , make 10 chars to lvl 400 sell them for rl cash easy as simple adopted brazil brain cya

what do you want to explain with this post?
aren't u an br? u should be happy since u got empty spawns no worries of snajk and make lvl & cash - make 400 and transfer shadwocores
make new char on lunar kill 100 boses rare monster be rdy for next feru , make 10 chars to lvl 400 sell them for rl cash easy as simple adopted brazil brain cya
hahah @Mark check
I agree with you my friend thief.. LunarFOrce is :maker lvl 400, 100000kk, kill all boses rare and transfer to shadowcores BUT I do not want=)
good you speak, why you reinforces what I think and say about LunarForce today =)

Back