• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Too late know how to play!

hahahahahaha, ok flame my girl good point <3 50;15 and it's all learn to play. You talking about yalahar when i kill your 11 ppl with 4 shooters? ye i remember that or ab'dendriel hellgate? 15;3? zao ? who was running? You. Allways when i'll have ppl to fight i will kick your noobish team ;)

Shakur ok. Czix czix and some other noob was walling us all the time so please stfu random <3
Czix czix was your spy and now even Karolcia knows about it, so stop snitchin stop lyin you peace of shit.
So, in fact, we didn't have any noob chars, you had and a lot, but you tryna to renounce and your proof is Czix Czix. Żałosny kmiot; d

Than come and try, im sure score will be 0:50

zpM6B9K.gif

Last edited:
Czix czix was your spy and now even Karolcia knows about it, so stop snitchin stop lyin you peace of shit.
So, in fact, we didn't have any noob chars, you had and a lot, but you tryna to renounce and your proof is Czix Czix. Żałosny kmiot; d

hahahahahaha my noob char and after wm was in your guild? OK. go fuck your mind idiot. u want cam from battle when he was walling us? please dont say shit :D

Back