• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tower under havoc!!!

Keshoo

Newer Rich
Reaction score
IM TRYING to entre The doors to go to the bone master npc to make the addon brotherhood

I done Dream challenge's quest and i cant access the doors idk why???

Here is pic 100% done

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and here i cant access the doors

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:(

Last edited:
It's not possible yet, you just can make the addons, get shield and nothing else.

Gamemasters didn't scripted that part of the quest yet.

It's not possible yet, you just can make the addons, get shield and nothing else.

Lies. I went through that before to get my addons and my shield.
Don't tell me I dreamt thrice that I went there.

What are you meaning dyablo?? how i can make addon then???!!!

You uploaded the images today, when you made the thread you only wrote the text.

I though you was talking about the room where is the NPC of Knightmare or BoB, so that room it's not scripted yet.
And you should be able to pass through this door without any problem. (As far as I think you didn't joined them at the moment, so ask to NPC of Nightmare or Bob for 'join' and you will be able to get there through that doors).

Back