• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Town portal scroll

Plouffe

Reaction score
Hello you guys , Im pretty sure that everyone got to thais to late for an event or just just made it in time and for the one that are lazy just msg the Gm or Cm online and ask for a tp to the events right ? Well what im proposing is a scroll that would tp you to the temple. Or something in that purpose. It could cost gps instead of tokens it could bring the money usefull. It could be only for vip too . I dont know im just throwing my idea. Anyways hope this will be read and taken in consideration. Thanks everyone

Plouffe

nah.. jus have the tp from event, tp u outside of pz.

sounds like a good idea to me just make it so u can only use it if u got no battle sign and have it wait 10-15 seconds b4 it tps u

Yea there needs to be a wait time so u cant do it in a battle when u dying or ppl would dupe and it would be gay

Back