• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TRAINING SYSTEM] Don't use Offline Training Statue - Knight/Paladin.

Knezen

Im a Hero, everyone can be. Trust!
Reaction score
Hello guys!

I just wanna share a tip. Training on [TARGET DUMMYS] goes 50% faster on the skills.

First, travel to [EDRON]
Then go to the mana shop east after the first gate. The go North to the bridge, pass it and go east.

10dciuw.png

Then, climb up the ladder, and go through the door, use the lever 2x times.
35hivyh.png

Now, go through the second door, and just go west all the way, and BOOM you're there!
2eefyix.png

Now, attack one of the [TARGET DUMMYS]!
r0tp1v.png

Happy skilling guys! And, hope you enjoyed my thread! Don't forget to [LIKE] it! :p

you're forgetting one important feature of training via training statues - it trains both your melee AND SHIELDING, which is not done by Training Dummies. Point 2; you have to keep your PC turned on at all times in order to train this way, some people may not be able to do this. Point 3; paladins need a weapon to train their distance skill - means resupplying every so often

you're forgetting one important feature of training via training statues - it trains both your melee AND SHIELDING, which is not done by Training Dummies. Point 2; you have to keep your PC turned on at all times in order to train this way, some people may not be able to do this. Point 3; paladins need a weapon to train their distance skill - means resupplying every so often

Everyone bots nowadays, so, if they have to turn of PC, go to train statue, or else stay there.

Worthless, everyone knows about it already, ty

I don't think everyone knows it, maybe they think you have to do that long quest? Anyways, I don't think many knows about this, since theres never no one there, more than me And Blind Bowman and some knight.

ok. i will come with my team and kill everybody who is using it. Go offline train

Everyone bots nowadays, so, if they have to turn of PC, go to train statue, or else stay there.

I don't think everyone knows it, maybe they think you have to do that long quest? Anyways, I don't think many knows about this, since theres never no one there, more than me And Blind Bowman and some knight.

"Nobody is there", might be because its a pvp-area, so you have to check your character 24/7, which makes it totally useless, then you can just stand on slimes with a knife training manually.

Back