• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Trevor

shleader we all know you know me but i didn't knew you till you start to be calar as slicker on forum

cry is free

salad our team sucks we must change a lot of things in order to have some wins again

shleader we all know you know me but i didn't knew you till you start to be calar as slicker on forum

cry is free

salad our team sucks we must change a lot of things in order to have some wins again

cry is free ronaldo isnt

majczal is sad because someone posted a pic of his fat existence on shadow forum

now his mcdonalds brain is like : " oh let me hate trevor and perhaps people will like me again "

be a man, where are the old warriors from poland world war ? same with the sweden vikings..nowadays all we see is a bunch of fat feminist kids unable to insult properly because they think everything is bullying

^
Trevor talking about insulting like a man and still comments about someones weight.

I am not insulting him, when i do i do it like a man not like : " you have no friends " .

And bezieh remember when you asked me to like your comments on forum? and now you are acting big ?

learn how to pot people before even mention my name

Last edited:
Ye trevor, true info as always..
Ill camp temple and we will see who respawn with auto utamo

are you trying to say i lied ? come on bezieh are you some new calar student or what :D

well i used auto utamo because i knew the brs would try to ue combo, just don't knew when .
The funny thing bezieh, is that you died in that day by that ue combo i was preventing myself from, on darashia boat .
But you will never admit, just like you will never admit that you pot people attacking them or that you asked me to like your comments
but wait shleader will come to suck your dick in a few minutes, just watch

V

Last edited:
oh i was right again ^

just wait now to sir rodando aka kingen 13 years old kid from lapa vent with female voice begging more to hear my voice than calar on jordi vt

Last edited:
just wait now to trevor 25 years old fighter with black belt begging calar for acc in vent after insulting him on forum

oh i was right

btw. Legendary user ? legend but nobody have clue who is him ah i know

lol shleader you and calar asked me if i would join wipe again and forget all the forum fights etc how can you be so retarded and just because i said no you try to dishonor me

tstststst, typical starving polack

Back