• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trilogy RPG Official Thread - 7.72 Open Tibia Server

great server! guys cmon we need more players! rates and map is awesome!!

to GM: druids can not make gfbs, in this Tibia, druid could because there wasn't a avalanche :X pls fix this.

question: Did you change something in Druids? they have any buffs or smth? if not, maybe change the attack type from mas pox to physical for example?

It is fixed, druid now can make GFBS without problem, the mas pox is has boost hits like 80% the damage of the ue from sorcs .

Update: All bugs reported has been fixed, rules change about the bot use.

info.png

cool.gif
Greetings Tibians, we have some news for you.
cool.gif

Updates:

1. We implement new system of tasks.

2. We have improved the rune shop, because the color was not right in the assigned Backpack rune.

3. We made a balance of the knight and Paladin vocations for better pvp and pvm more enjoy in the game.

4. We have implemented the system of "blessings" that can be used with the following command: "/bless or !bless" for the cost of 25,000 gps.

5. We have eliminated an error in the item "protection amulet" that gave zero (0) armor now gives one (1) armor.

6. Have eliminated an error of The NPC "Jack" of the boat, in Celeste city, due to players carrying a different coordinates are fixed.

7. Fixed all bugs reported to date.

Notice:
We are working as fast as we can to solve / fix and improve the server.

You need to change normal player flags, because normally he can't see ID and position of something:

Code:
10:00 You see stone floor.
ID: 415
Position: [494, 478, 7]

You need to change normal player flags, because normally he can't see ID and position of something:

Code:
10:00 You see stone floor.
ID: 415
Position: [494, 478, 7]

I have that flag free for every player for bug reports in this first week, anyway thanks my friend. :p

The first second i logged ive had this lovely nostalgic feeling, plus i am a big fan of the YurOts map!!

ps, you might fix some better starting gear for newcomers on their character creation like plate set, clerical mace, spike sword, barbarian axe bow wand/rod etc.

The first second i logged ive had this lovely nostalgic feeling, plus i am a big fan of the YurOts map!!

ps, you might fix some better starting gear for newcomers on their character creation like plate set, clerical mace, spike sword, barbarian axe bow wand/rod etc.

Thanks you for try our server, well Anyjia that equipment is added to make the difficult a bit medium, you will get equipment fast when you start get level more easy. ^^

New update:

- Fixed bug in Black Knight Village Quest.
- Added new Task of Cyclops to our Tasks Adventurer NPC.
- Added new Task for Dwarfs to our Tasks Adventurer NPC.
- Added Ring Seller to the Celeste City Depot.
- Fixed UH rune height.
- Added new Dwarf's cave in north west of Celeste City.
- Added new Quest "Geomancer Room"
- Now you can sell Pearls and Diamonds in the main Loot Seller.

i think the Id's of the reward should be double checked :

zl1zq.jpg

nice reward ill keep it haha!

pana no crees que esos prizes de las tasks estan op? Deberías aumentar el número de monsters... 80 Cyclops que se matan en un momentico te dan ese vainero o.o... La idea es que cueste... si es posible que se pueda seleccionar entre el dinero o la exp sería mucho mejor

Saludos

I'm getting some debugs at scorp mountain above ankrah

+---------------------------------------------------------------
Debug Assertion 7.72 Communication.cpp 1879
Mon Jun 29 19:17:38 2015
Windows Version: 6.1 build 7601 on 2 with Service Pack 1
Graphic Engine: 2
Last Packet Types: 109 030 160 140 109 180 180 180 160 109
Last Packet: 012 000 109 109 002 176 001 006 003 108 002 176 001 006 051 051
Player Position: [625,433,7]
Player.cpp 383: exception occurred, reason:
Network.cpp 885: exception occurred (ErrorCode = 0), reason:
Control.cpp 1280: exception occurred (Type = 109), reason:
Communication.cpp 1895: exception occurred, reason:
Communication.cpp 1879: MoveCreature has been received for a coordinate where there is no creature anymore [bug0000017] (4445, 0), reason:
sx: 3 sy: 4 sz: 1
Position: 3
zx: 2 zy: 4 zz: 1
dx: -1 dy: 0 dz: 0
abs_sx: 621 abs_sy: 432 abs_sz: 6
abs_zx: 620 abs_zy: 432 abs_zz: 6
Start Cylinder (1): (4746,0) (4445,0) (1105,0) (99,1073743403)
Start Cylinder (2): (4746,0) (99,1073743403) (1105,0) (4445,0)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)
Destination Cylinder (1): (4746,0) (4445,0)
Destination Cylinder (2): (4746,0) (4445,0)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Also around mino tower darashia

Last edited:
bro. Server is cool, everything is great except one thing. Tell me man, how many GMs are there? Every time when im launching the site I see new GM online >.< Im afraid, some players are helping themselves by giving himself frag removers, items or money. Are you checking this? Imo you should have a GM only + one friend max.

And sadly, when I'm seeing ppl playing on 7.7 server calling himself "oldschoolers" which are using healing bots on your server.. Sadly really, server have high potencial but I'm curious players will leave this server faster than they came :X

Good luck

Name: GM Aftokrator
Vocation: Paladin
Level: 8
Sex: Male
Last Login: 29 June 2015 (17:11)
Created: 29 June 2015 (16:16)

next...

Im afraid, some players are helping themselves by giving himself frag removers, items or money. Are you checking this?

In the server dont exist Remove Skulls and anything like that, there are only 2 GM (GM Arman & GM Aftokrator who login today to start help me, this guys help me with the reports of the users, im a serius person on this i dont put a crazy man to be GM on this project.

Thanks alot for the feedback, remember i working like a machine everyday in the server to make it better.

Back